It works well !

Posted by 5479625799295482504 on Jan 14, 2013

This product does its job as pore cleaner, but it is a little too much astringent for my skin.

...

Posted by paljett on Jan 16, 2013

Haven't been using it long enough to give a decent review. Will update later if possible...

Neutral.

Posted by TriedandTested on May 10, 2013

Did not help much with my moderate acne on my face, so I'm finishing it up by using it as a body wash instead. Props for the ingredients though. It may work for others.

Hurts my eyes

Posted by sophielu on Feb 07, 2014

Unfortunately this product has mint which gets into my eyes and burns.....definitely not a great experience. Appart from that, it seems to be a pretty good cleanser and I have had no breakouts on my chest and shoulders since using it away from my eyes.

Alba Botanica, Natural Acne Dote, Deep Pore Wash

Posted by 4996445191210828349 on Jul 14, 2014

Did not help much with my moderate acne on my face

Great at taking make up off- Drys out skin alot though

Posted by 5623225705034023684 on Jul 22, 2015

So, I used this every day for about a week, and it ruined my skin! I only have myself to blame for that though, because if used once every 4-7 days, it's a great cleanser. I wouldn't say it drastically reduced my acne, or helped it much at all. It just feels like it really pulls all of the gunk out of my pores. It was great for taking my make up off. i'll be purchasing it again.

Got worse and than better!

Posted by 5446782645271874194 on Jun 16, 2016

I bought this because my skin has breakouts regularly. At first I thought it was getting worse, but after 1,5 week I really noticed difference in my skin. It became more at ease. Could be the use of the cream I ordered too... I used the Derma E DMAE cream as well.

Cleans but doesn't help breakouts

Posted by 5654455972158795044 on Jul 31, 2012

This product left my skin feeling clean and slightly minty and tingly. However, I haven't seen any improvement in the texture of my skin and still battle with breakouts.

Love it!

Posted by 5089643242273062976 on Dec 01, 2012

A good face wash and my's face not oily.