July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Customer Reviews

Alba Botanica, Natural Acne Dote, Deep Pore Wash, Oil-Free, 6 fl oz (177 ml)

$7.96
$9.95
Savings of: $1.99 (20% Off)
4.2 out of 5 based on 94 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews 4-star
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 13 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Кислотная умывалка

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by velvet on Jan 05, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

Хотела взять тоник, а по ошибке взяла умывалку. Это было моё первое знакомство с кислотами - с начала использовала раз неделю, а постепенно перешла - на каждый день. Запах приятный цитрусовый, остаётся на коже. Во время умывания кожу холодит за счёт мяты и на лице после умывания остаётся какая-то гладкая плёнка. Хватит надолго. Wanted to take a tonic, and mistakenly took wash. It was my first acquaintance with acids - from the beginning of used once a week, and gradually moved on every day. The smell of a nice citrus, remains on the skin. During washing the skin cools due to the mint, and on the face after washing is some kind of smooth film. Long enough.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Proof Positive

Posted by 4892482256051595967 on Jul 08, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

I purchased the deep pore wash to help reduce my breakouts. It said I would notice a difference in 7 days and surprisingly I did! I would recommend this to anyone fighting with acne.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Great product!

Posted by 5338434454818064905 on Sep 25, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

I love this stuff, its so minty and nice. I use it in the shower every day! My skin shows improvement within two to three days of use.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

good!

Posted by 5599581015435577107 on Oct 09, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

I alternate with the face and body scrub from the same line and it works great. It cleared my skin from hormonal acne better than the medicine I used before. It is a bit drying at first but with a good moisturizer it's fine.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Good

Posted by 5735030466629195438 on Nov 18, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

Nice smell, good ingredients, reasonable price, but I'm not suer, if it works for me. Maybe I have to use it little longer.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 1-5 of 13 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

iHerb® is a registered trademark of iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. and the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Logo are trademarks of iHerb, Inc.


Disclaimer: Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration.
They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Read more »


Eco Friendly Initiatives