Good clean

Posted by 5481915115538607517 on Dec 11, 2015

After using this wash, my skin feels very clean and refreshed. It took some time, but I think it is working to clear my acne.

Works.

Posted by 5468148079199386610 on Nov 05, 2012

It's good with anybody with acne-prone skin and those with acne scars.

Great product

Posted by 5687729910693042322 on Oct 17, 2013

Face feels clean without feeling dry...no residue left. Has helped with blemishes - I have very oily skin and am prone to blackheads and uneven bumpiness if that makes sense.

Amazing!

Posted by 5056004031371292293 on Oct 06, 2016

Ive only been using this at night after reading a few reviews and I absolutely love how my skin looks and feels. Great for breakouts and acne in hard to treat areas (around the nose or in the chin area). I found that after a week or two of using this my skin looked brighter and felt softer.

Quality product!

Posted by 4880947033922911088 on Aug 08, 2012

I have struggle with acne for three years now. I have used both cheep and expensive products, but it dosent fix my skin. Last i used decleor for acne, but it my skin got dry and sor. This product is super effectiv. Dos not dry the skin out, smells good and takes away the zits. I have used it for 3 weeks now, and my skin is acne free! Will absolutly recomend you to try this with rest of the acne products from alba:)

Really cleans!

Posted by Reviewer1429643 on Aug 13, 2012

This really gets the oil off, and stings on open wounds, has a fresh feeling, so if I rub it in for awhile, I can really tell it makes a difference. My skin feels softer and cleaner after I use it.

Good wash

Posted by Reviewer1513939 on Jan 29, 2014

I really like this face wash, I wouldn't say it cleans out pores like the way it does, but it really shrinks them down a whole lot, I used alot of face washes for acne/oily skin like neutorgena, clearsil and some other ones on Iherb that's supposed to target acne prone skin and honestly I think out off all the washes I use and tried I noticed my skin always looks the best after using this wash will definitely buy again, lasts a really long time too

i love this.

Posted by 4865753477806282022 on Oct 08, 2016

their ACNEDote range is the best!😚

Gentil y efectivo!

Posted by 4850431404542577790 on Mar 15, 2014

Es muy delicado con la piel y si tengo algún granito ayuda a que desaparezca muy rápido...

Refreshing

Posted by Reviewer1876239 on Jan 16, 2013

This face soap seems to work well, and it certainly has a refreshing feel and fragrance.