Refreshing

Posted by Reviewer1876239 on Jan 16, 2013

This face soap seems to work well, and it certainly has a refreshing feel and fragrance.

I like it!

Posted by Superkoxy on Jul 10, 2012

very good for my skin!

Favourite

Posted by 5383319443366305173 on Jul 13, 2012

I use this with the other Acne Dote products, and it works great! I've tried a lot of acne products that didn't work, but these definitely do!

Quality product!

Posted by 4880947033922911088 on Aug 08, 2012

I have struggle with acne for three years now. I have used both cheep and expensive products, but it dosent fix my skin. Last i used decleor for acne, but it my skin got dry and sor. This product is super effectiv. Dos not dry the skin out, smells good and takes away the zits. I have used it for 3 weeks now, and my skin is acne free! Will absolutly recomend you to try this with rest of the acne products from alba:)

Really cleans!

Posted by Reviewer1429643 on Aug 13, 2012

This really gets the oil off, and stings on open wounds, has a fresh feeling, so if I rub it in for awhile, I can really tell it makes a difference. My skin feels softer and cleaner after I use it.

deep pore wash

Posted by Reviewer2898086 on Aug 26, 2012

It works as a cleanser for oily and combination skin very well, seems strong enough, does not irritate my skin, smells fresh - citrusy. After using it skin feels clean, but not too dry.

my acne condition improved

Posted by 4762556441745503144 on Sep 03, 2014

I do not know if it is thanks to this product or just a coincidence, but my acne condition defenitely improved while using this product.

very nice

Posted by 5232942402587785356 on Sep 17, 2014

other feeling of cleaning. not cause rush. i like it

Much better than I expected

Posted by 4769588636168488452 on May 03, 2015

I have been using this product for almost 5 days and I can already see a change. My acne prone skin definitely looks better now. I use it only once per day, in the evening, not twice, because my skin gets dry, but nevertheless I am very happy with the results.

Good wash

Posted by Reviewer1513939 on Jan 29, 2014

I really like this face wash, I wouldn't say it cleans out pores like the way it does, but it really shrinks them down a whole lot, I used alot of face washes for acne/oily skin like neutorgena, clearsil and some other ones on Iherb that's supposed to target acne prone skin and honestly I think out off all the washes I use and tried I noticed my skin always looks the best after using this wash will definitely buy again, lasts a really long time too