Works.

Posted by 5468148079199386610 on Nov 05, 2012

It's good with anybody with acne-prone skin and those with acne scars.

Helps with clearing bad acne

Posted by Reviewer2049903 on Mar 26, 2012

Alba Botanica is a wonderful brand. After using this product for only a few weeks I have noticed good results, my skin has become more clean & bright (less redish and patches due to bad acne breakouts) Highly recommend if you are having problem with pimples -- Use with Alba Botanica Acne Dote Gel--

Quality product!

Posted by 4880947033922911088 on Aug 08, 2012

I have struggle with acne for three years now. I have used both cheep and expensive products, but it dosent fix my skin. Last i used decleor for acne, but it my skin got dry and sor. This product is super effectiv. Dos not dry the skin out, smells good and takes away the zits. I have used it for 3 weeks now, and my skin is acne free! Will absolutly recomend you to try this with rest of the acne products from alba:)

Really cleans!

Posted by Reviewer1429643 on Aug 13, 2012

This really gets the oil off, and stings on open wounds, has a fresh feeling, so if I rub it in for awhile, I can really tell it makes a difference. My skin feels softer and cleaner after I use it.

deep pore wash

Posted by Reviewer2898086 on Aug 26, 2012

It works as a cleanser for oily and combination skin very well, seems strong enough, does not irritate my skin, smells fresh - citrusy. After using it skin feels clean, but not too dry.

Much better than I expected

Posted by 4769588636168488452 on May 03, 2015

I have been using this product for almost 5 days and I can already see a change. My acne prone skin definitely looks better now. I use it only once per day, in the evening, not twice, because my skin gets dry, but nevertheless I am very happy with the results.

very good!

Posted by 5130871005857036740 on Jul 29, 2014

very good & effective. recommended.

best of the best

Posted by 5650416060135767415 on Aug 07, 2014

have tried many brands and this is definitely the best for my acne prone skin. the wash is not overdrying and cleans really well. it just takes two wash to wash off every bit of my makeup. tried using the toner to wipe off excess but there is always no excess. unlike other face wash i used, there is always makeup left on the cotton. and i like the fact that this is not drying. most face wash makes your skin squeaky clean but skin feels like tight after wash. however this face wash doesnt dry your skin out like others :) dont know bout others but it really works for me. throughout years of searching. i finally found it :) my acne problem is gone. soooo loving it.

my acne condition improved

Posted by 4762556441745503144 on Sep 03, 2014

I do not know if it is thanks to this product or just a coincidence, but my acne condition defenitely improved while using this product.

very nice

Posted by 5232942402587785356 on Sep 17, 2014

other feeling of cleaning. not cause rush. i like it