Alba Botanica, Natural Acne Dote, Face & Body Scrub, Oil-Free, 8 oz (227 g)

Reviews 3-star

Great solution - for a while... not for sensitive skin

Posted by NinaNystuen on Sep 28, 2013

This product surprised me. I expected it to somewhat work - but for me it didn't jut reduce the pimples and acne a lot - it also took care of stuff like ingrown hairs efficiently! It smells nice and is eas to apply and wash off as well. Highly recommended! Edit; This is appearantly a very strong formula, and after a while of using it according to its instructions it actually made my skin suddenly blister and fall of - just like a burn. I guess you should steer away from this if you're skin is sensitive

do like it

Posted by Reviewer1993846 on Apr 15, 2013

i m using it once a week just for face.. before applying my mask, and i really like it. .

ok

Posted by 5496335243709539646 on Jun 23, 2013

this is a ok product

Good product

Posted by 4758907776637237977 on Jun 24, 2014

I am very pleases with this scrub. It perfectly exfoliates my face. I have also tried to apply it on my body. The skin feels smooth and soft after it. One negative thing: I apply it every day on my face and someitmes the skin get dry, but after applying a day cream all is fine.