Great solution - for a while... not for sensitive skin

Posted by NinaNystuen on Sep 28, 2013

This product surprised me. I expected it to somewhat work - but for me it didn't jut reduce the pimples and acne a lot - it also took care of stuff like ingrown hairs efficiently! It smells nice and is eas to apply and wash off as well. Highly recommended! Edit; This is appearantly a very strong formula, and after a while of using it according to its instructions it actually made my skin suddenly blister and fall of - just like a burn. I guess you should steer away from this if you're skin is sensitive

do like it

Posted by Reviewer1993846 on Apr 15, 2013

i m using it once a week just for face.. before applying my mask, and i really like it. .

ok

Posted by 5496335243709539646 on Jun 23, 2013

this is a ok product

Good product

Posted by 4758907776637237977 on Jun 24, 2014

I am very pleases with this scrub. It perfectly exfoliates my face. I have also tried to apply it on my body. The skin feels smooth and soft after it. One negative thing: I apply it every day on my face and someitmes the skin get dry, but after applying a day cream all is fine.

Nothing special

Posted by 5530581846663867475 on May 26, 2015

Well, it's a scrub, so it's doing its job as one, but I didn't notice any change about my acne.

Exfoliante

Posted by eltocadordevero on Feb 25, 2016

Como exfoliante corporal se queda corto, el granulo es demasiado fino. Sin embargo, como exfoliante facial es una opción muy interesante, ya que funciona bien y, además, tiene ácido salicilico, por lo que ayuda con los granitos.

Good

Posted by 5307684609173277484 on Jun 06, 2016

Good but not great. Good for the face but the exfoliating granules are too fine to use on the body.