New To iHerb?

Alba Botanica, Natural Even Advanced, Sea Algae Enzyme Scrub, 4 oz (113 g)

Really does even out my blotchy skin

Posted by 5668344325038503219 on Jul 28, 2013

I rate it 5/5. I can't say enough about this product or alba botanica for that. It has definitely evened out my blotchiness and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin at all. It smells like a natural scrub you would find in a spa and even though the beads feel rough on your hands when using it, it is very gentle for everyday and does what it says on the label. It's a simple product to do a simple job but I must say that for a product this cheap (in comparison to other products that do the same good job for a lot more money) it is worth trying out once at least, just to see if it works for you. I'm sure I sound like a robot speaking on behalf of alba but I'm just so glad I gave this specific cleanser a chance. Considering I found myself buying into the hype around other cleansers that were pretending to be suitable for all people with sensitive skin, I can safely say that this is good for even the pickiest of skin types. It hasn't completely cleared up my acne but I know that it will be a long time of combining different products, ingredients, maybe even treatments, before I get there. Basically I would be fighting a much harder battle without this scrub. Also iherb is the cheapest site I've been able to source from to ship to Ireland if that's any further help

Refreshing and Can Feel it Working!

Posted by rabbit on Aug 30, 2012

I keep this in the shower and use it to wash my face. The exfoliating particles are smaller than those in other scrubs I've tried, so it's necessary to use more of it to really get the same effect. However, if you use enough of it, you can really feel it working. It leaves a slight tingling feeling on your skin. It's very refreshing. My face always looks and feels so clean after I use it.

Sea Algae Enzyme scrub

Posted by craftygirl on Jun 02, 2010

I love this scrub, smells so nice, works really gentle yet effective, will buy again

smooth!

Posted by Reviewer1907904 on Jul 08, 2010

the sandy texture of hte paste gives a very smooth skin!

GARBAGE SERVICE!

Posted by 4846684429688321147 on Dec 30, 2013

DHL express is the WORST company to deal with... I couldnt get my delivery for a few days though it was in town. PLEASE change your delivery company as DHL is HORRIBLE to their customers and the service they provide.