detangles

Posted by lisofby on Feb 06, 2015

lovely

Alba Botanica, Natural Hawaiian Conditioner, Cocoa Butter, 12 oz (340 g)

Posted by 4857543542060392522 on Aug 28, 2014

Highly recommended!

best conditioner i ever had

Posted by 5601409267131182668 on Jun 18, 2014

This is really the best coditioner for my curly and dry hair. It moisturizez perfectly. My hair is healthyier and smells so sweet as cacoa butter.

Good but nothing special

Posted by 4688117744932821185 on Mar 28, 2014

i've been using the product for almost a month now.It smells great and is quite thick and buttery. its' consistency makes it last a lot more than other products as you have to use a small amount!The thing is that my ends are quite damaged and this product, comparing to the previus i was using, doesn't do a lot. It does untangle the hair very nice and easily but leaves my hair just if i was using a plain conditioner. nothing special.This is how it worked to me though..it may work better for others.

Smells divine!

Posted by Flicka on Mar 12, 2014

I love the scent in this product! Nothing bad to say about the conditioning abilities. Not the most amazing conditioner but a nice basic product.

I am in LOVE with this Conditioner!!!

Posted by 5188429564568040067 on Mar 02, 2014

Wow! I am trying this conditioner for the first time and am sooo happy with it. It smells like cocoa butter and coconut with a hint of baby powder. Delicious! It is smooth and creamy and gives my hair a nice slip, without being greasy. Seriously impressed with this stuff and will most definitely purchase again!

Natural Hawaiian Conditioner

Posted by 5413375682225354335 on Nov 20, 2013

Tämä hoitoaine tekee hiuksista todella pehmeät jo heti ekalla käyttökerralla! Vaalensin hiukset mustasta vaaleanruskeaksi + otin justiinsa vaaleita raitoja. Hoitoaine estää hiuksia takkuuntumasta, luomalla kaakaovoista sileän pinnan hiuksiin. Suosittelen! ---- This conditioner makes my hair super smooth! I have lighten my hair from black to light brown and this conditioner keeps my hair healthy looking. I would definitely recommend this product!

LOVE IT

Posted by 4719961714460125985 on Sep 02, 2013

my hair is very smooth and it smells great

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Jul 10, 2013

Very good conditioner! Rather thick and nutritive. I have long blonde hair and it makes my hair shiny and silky, untangles it very good. Love Alba Botanica's products very much.

Perfect for thick, course hair

Posted by 4735391581844231578 on Apr 09, 2013

Leaves hair shiny and soft, smells like chokolate

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »