Alba Botanica, Natural Hawaiian Conditioner, Cocoa Butter, 12 oz (340 g)

Reviews 3-star

Alba Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2368906 From Washington on Feb 14, 2010

It conditions well, but it can be a pain to squeeze out of the bottle.

It's just okay

Posted by Reviewer2745898 From North Carolina on Mar 07, 2011

I love Alba products so decided to try this on a whim. It's probably for a different sort of hair type than my own. Smells good, etc, but it leaves my hair feeling a bit dry.

I like it

Posted by Reviewer2463340 From Connecticut on Jun 10, 2011

The smell is nice but it doesn't last very long. I have hair that is to my waist and I'm afraid the bottle is too small to use everyday since I need a good amount to lather all my locks. I love this brand though!

Good but nothing special

Posted by 4688117744932821185 on Mar 28, 2014

i've been using the product for almost a month now.It smells great and is quite thick and buttery. its' consistency makes it last a lot more than other products as you have to use a small amount!The thing is that my ends are quite damaged and this product, comparing to the previus i was using, doesn't do a lot. It does untangle the hair very nice and easily but leaves my hair just if i was using a plain conditioner. nothing special.This is how it worked to me though..it may work better for others.