July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Alba Botanica, Natural Hawaiian Conditioner, Colorific Plumeria, 12 oz (340 g)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Alba Plumeria Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2533279 on Aug 02, 2009

I've been looking for this product for a while now, I can find the shampoo locally, but not the conditioner.I love it ! It works great! I have dry hair from over dying it,this product leaves my hair soft and smells great.

Nice and hydrating!

Posted by Reviewer1601052 on May 24, 2010

Used it with the matching shampoo and it leaves my hair feeling soft and shiny..Normally most shampoos/conditioners organic or otherwise that I've used in the past tend to strip my hair of everything, but this one actually cleans and moisturises while keeping it looking fresh, clean and natural, not cardboardy...:)

Love the Scent!

Posted by Reviewer3207252 on Sep 15, 2010

This Alba Botanica Plumeria Replenishing Hair Conditioner smells AWESOME and does a great job at conditioning my hair, leaving it feeling soft and looking shiny. Definitely a keeper!

smells heavenly!

Posted by Reviewer2518947 on Dec 08, 2010

Love this! My daughter uses it and loves it too. Works for all our differing hair types. I like the shampoos also. Good buy here on iherb.

perfect conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2670900 on Apr 08, 2012

It leaves my hair smooth and silky and I never have problems with brushing after using it. Highly recommend!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »