Love the Scent!

Posted by Reviewer3207252 on Sep 15, 2010

This Alba Botanica Plumeria Replenishing Hair Conditioner smells AWESOME and does a great job at conditioning my hair, leaving it feeling soft and looking shiny. Definitely a keeper!

Great, very moisturising

Posted by 5494460406381950056 on Mar 05, 2014

Lovely and thick, nice scent, just what I've been looking for my long hair.

Great

Posted by 5220831123309384739 on Jun 06, 2014

Great !

Alba Plumeria Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2533279 on Aug 02, 2009

I've been looking for this product for a while now, I can find the shampoo locally, but not the conditioner.I love it ! It works great! I have dry hair from over dying it,this product leaves my hair soft and smells great.

Nice and hydrating!

Posted by Reviewer1601052 on May 24, 2010

Used it with the matching shampoo and it leaves my hair feeling soft and shiny..Normally most shampoos/conditioners organic or otherwise that I've used in the past tend to strip my hair of everything, but this one actually cleans and moisturises while keeping it looking fresh, clean and natural, not cardboardy...:)

smells heavenly!

Posted by Reviewer2518947 on Dec 08, 2010

Love this! My daughter uses it and loves it too. Works for all our differing hair types. I like the shampoos also. Good buy here on iherb.

perfect conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2670900 on Apr 08, 2012

It leaves my hair smooth and silky and I never have problems with brushing after using it. Highly recommend!

Wow!!

Posted by Reviewer1446915 on Jun 04, 2012

Excellent product and has a fresh botanical scent! Leaves my hair sooooo soft. I use the shampoo everyday and this conditioner a few times per week with it. Conditioner is very rich, but not heavy.

different

Posted by Reviewer1840462 on Aug 19, 2012

I smelled this same exact kind in the store and it smelled a little different than the one I got through the site.

Lovely product

Posted by Reviewer3048728 on Aug 26, 2012

Smells great and works well on my really dry hair.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »