Slightly Moisturising. Cleans Hair Well

Posted by Reviewer1742559 on Aug 22, 2011

I expected it to be more moisturising but it cleans hair really well, so it's ok. But I also notice an increase in hair fall after using it. Besides that, there are ingredients like Sodium Sulfate and Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate that are seen on the bottle's label but not stated under its product info on the iherb website. Do take note that if you are sensitive to such chemicals.

Fabulous natural hair wash.

Posted by Reviewer2940089 on Feb 19, 2008

A very natural way to clean your hair. I like the body and feel of my hair after using this product.

Not for me

Posted by AlinaElvemo on Sep 06, 2012

it dried up my hair and scalp even further.

Nice gentle shampoo, great smell

Posted by 5494460406381950056 on Mar 05, 2014

If anything, a little too much fragrance, but does a good job cleaning without tearing out all the natural oils and synthetic hair colours.

Very nice!

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Jul 02, 2009

I have no complaints about this product. Lovely aroma, detangles, leaves my hair clean and fragrant!very good price for a very good product by what I'm learning is a very good company (check out the kukui nut body oil - gorgeous!).

good shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1029096 on May 04, 2011

smells good and lathers well but the smell is not really like plumeria.. more fruity than floral bottle is a bit smaller than i thought it would be

Smells great..

Posted by Reviewer1139782 on Jul 05, 2008

This shampoo smells really good and does a good job of cleaning your hair too. It didn't dry my hair out too bad either. Unfortunately it's expensive so I'd buy something more affordable since the scent washes out with the shampoo.

Amazin' but...

Posted by Reviewer3165064 on Sep 10, 2008

Smells good. Works well. But too expensive or too small.

Great Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1679114 on Feb 02, 2009

I love all of the Alba hair products but my daughter and I love the smell of plumeria so this one is a favorite.

great shampoo