Might as well be using dish soap. Really great-smelling dish soap.

Posted by Reviewer1074759 on Sep 01, 2011

I bought this shampoo because I wanted to use a more natural product on my hair, and I figured that, being as expensive as it is, it'd be good quality. Boy, was I wrong. This stuff strips my hair of all moisture, and barely lathers up in the shower. I had to use a crazy intense hair masque just to get my hair back to presentable conditioner. It got two stars instead of one because it smells like heaven. So if you want really nice-smelling straw on your head, have at it.

Nice smell

Posted by 5463592226368188359 on Dec 05, 2013

It smells gorgeously! It cleans perfectly, and after 2-3 uses hair looks really improved. Though, you will definately need to use a conditioner if you have curly hair!

...

Posted by Reviewer2061132 on Aug 21, 2010

I absolutely loved this shampoo...it was my first try at an SLS free shampoo and I found it lathered perfectly fine! It smells like a summer garden in a bottle and it left my hair shiny and very soft and manageable. Repurchasing and recommending it to friends and family!

Shampoo

Posted by 5583191417512698825 on Oct 24, 2014

I love this shampoo so much, i use it together with botanica gloss boss conditioner! Love it

heavenly scent and incredibly shiney hair

Posted by Reviewer1358723 on Jun 02, 2010

Improved the condition and shine of my hair tremendously to silky radiance.

Good for dry hair

Posted by Reviewer1225101 on May 07, 2012

very good moisturizing hair, nice floral smells

great product!

Posted by Reviewer1668689 on Aug 13, 2012

leaves my hair really smooth and very soft, smells very nice and it's possible to detangle my hair after using this even without conditioner)))

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1749371 on Oct 15, 2010

I think I breathe more through the whole day after I wash my hair with this shampoo. Alba did a great job capturing the Gardenia aroma.

amazing scent and amazing hair

Posted by Reviewer2453250 on Jan 06, 2012

Since I've tried this shampoo and the hair conditioner, I felt in love with both! The scent is lovely, but the best is that my hair looks healthy, shinny and fabolous! I´m sure that I'll buy again!

Good smell!!

Posted by Reviewer2473715 on Feb 13, 2011

I'm feeling fantasy☆This product is good smell, silky feel.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »