Alba Botanica, Natural Hawaiian Sunscreen, SPF 30, 4 oz (113 g)

Alba SPF 15 Sunscreen

Posted by Reviewer1800038 on Apr 11, 2009

I used this for the first time in Hawaii and just recently used it on the beaches of Florida. I absolutely love this product - love the smell, love how it feels on my skin, love how it protects from sunburn and how it conditions the skin. I've always hated sunscreens (and I've tried them all) and don't use them - until I tried this one.

No blue face!

Posted by Reviewer2628989 on Aug 15, 2010

Sometimes sunblock with titanium dioxide or zinc oxide can give the skin a bluish tinge, and leave white marks on collars/clothes. This one doesn't do that, which I appreciate-- perhaps it's because it has a chemical block also. The scent is sweet but nice and doesn't linger too long, and it goes on easily. It seems to moisturize better than other sunblocks, so in the summer I use it alone, without another moisturizing product. Easy-breezy!

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1093705 on Sep 08, 2009

I love this sunscreen! I have tried other natural sunscreens and they were thick and smelled bad and left a residue on the skin. This spf smells AMAZING and spreads like any coppertone or other toxic chemical sunscreen. All-natural and smells sooo good.

Avoidable chemicals included

Posted by djsoma on Jun 28, 2011

Despite describing itself natural sunscreen, there's a few toxic chemical ingredients used in the formula, the fragrance being the most hazardous. After learning this I can't really use the cream anymore. Better go with Aubrey Organics or Badger sunscreens since they have much better safety scores.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1365866 on Aug 02, 2011

Second time that I have bought this. I really like it. Good sun protection and feels natural.