No blue face!

Posted by Reviewer2628989 on Aug 15, 2010

Sometimes sunblock with titanium dioxide or zinc oxide can give the skin a bluish tinge, and leave white marks on collars/clothes. This one doesn't do that, which I appreciate-- perhaps it's because it has a chemical block also. The scent is sweet but nice and doesn't linger too long, and it goes on easily. It seems to moisturize better than other sunblocks, so in the summer I use it alone, without another moisturizing product. Easy-breezy!

Posted by Reviewer2159446 on Jun 13, 2016

It is easy to apply, doesn't leave the skin greasy or otherwise unpleasant. The smell is delicate. About the size of the tube - on one hand I love the size since it fits well into any of my cosmetics' bags, but on the other hand it is too small to last for the whole summer, so it should be a little bigger. The SPF seems to work well since I haven't got the ugly sun allergy pimples this year.

Posted by Reviewer2610958 on Sep 01, 2011

It smells nice and absorbs in your skin fast. I use it under my makeup every morning, love it!

good to me

Posted by Reviewer3089880 on Sep 05, 2011

It is normal good to me

Review

Posted by Reviewer1597454 on Mar 05, 2012

The sunscreen is very good. It has a strong smell but it's refreshing.

very nice product

Posted by Reviewer1668689 on Apr 23, 2012

not too greasy or heavy, sinks in pretty well, the only thing that bothers me a little bit is a pretty strong smell, otherwise I like this product a lot

Posted by Reviewer3273034 on May 20, 2012

This smells good, goes on smoothly, and is a good bargain.

very good stuff

Posted by titmog on Oct 29, 2012

fluid texture that penetrates well and quickly no white film effectively protected all day ... my skin was not ashamed but gently tanned pleasant to use and i love the smell weaknesses : too little capacity

fresh scent, but a little oily

Posted by 4741645797777045826 on Feb 04, 2014

I apply it twice with small amount before going outside

Effective, but too fragrant

Posted by 5728892656855868432 on Jun 11, 2014

I don't like products with too much fragrance, and this isn't TOO heavy, but a bit much for me on some days. It's quite effective as a sunscreen, but takes a little while to soak into the skin.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »