Smells amazing, works great

Posted by 5158177881410569065 on Mar 10, 2015

I LOVEEEE this scent! A true fruity pineapple, without being too heavy. Smoothes and hydrates the skin and keeps it from getting burned. I will buy this one again this summer, the quality and the price are a great combo.

effective

Posted by 5005745882476116744 on Nov 08, 2012

good smell for sunscreen. i live in hawaii and used it for a beach day for kids. it's not too thick and still effective.

Wish this was mine

Posted by ekstravirgin on Jul 23, 2014

I love the smell, and how easily it is to put on - I just wish it was a different SPF, so that I could use it (but the kids do love it too!!)

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2497296 on Feb 11, 2016

This is my second order of this amazing sunscreen. I love the smell!! And it works well , no sunburns while gives soft feeling to your skin.

great

Posted by Reviewer2532308 on Sep 17, 2011

has a great smell, not thick on the skin, and makes skin soft and smooth

Goid

Posted by marisaPRODUC on Mar 19, 2015

Fantastic

Great product, buy it each summer

Posted by Reviewer1845146 on Sep 17, 2016

Great product, good for our sun (we have a lot of sun in Israel), never get a bad reaction, I use it for kids from 2 years old. The only thing tha you should remember is to put it again after swimming because it has just 40 minutes resistance in water.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1860511 on Aug 17, 2013

I'm really satisfied with the product. Protects the skin, soaks into it quickly, without leaving any white marks and smells delicious

Sun won't burn me

Posted by 4860069165435408302 on Aug 01, 2014

What I love about this alba botanica sunscreen ? First, the smell. I am only using it on my balcony but I feel like I'm on a white sand beach under a coconut tree. Second, it's not so greasy (just a little bit) And finally, it works ! Which is not so bad ;)

great

Posted by marcosandrey on Aug 14, 2011

Protetor solar muito bom. Ele tem um cheiro maravilhoso. E protege muito bem. Não é gorduroso!!