Smells Heavenly! Feels amazing!

Posted by 4908160818287716370 on Apr 03, 2016

i really love this body wash. clean ingredients! i always feel super CLEAN after using it. i was using oil of olay & almost had a heart attack when i looked on the back at their ingredients. i had to act fast!!! so glad i stumbled on to this. its got a rich lather. feels great on my skin and smells like heaven in a bottle. i will definitely be purchasing this again & again :)

Absolutely the best!

Posted by 4863780338846812973 on Jun 09, 2015

Finally found THE shower gel that foams well even without all the icky sodium lauryl/laureth sulfate. It really moisturizes well and keeps my skin soft and smooth. Doesn't hurt that it smells good enough to eat! Love this!

Fruitylicious!

Posted by 5205857543644623050 on May 28, 2015

Love the texture, foams well and smells like a bowl of tropical fruit. The whole family uses it, including my two young boys who prefer this over their regular kids wash. Arrived well packaged and leak free. Its a good sized bottle with a big pump making shower's a breeze without having to fiddle with tiny pumps or caps.

Smell so good

Posted by 4891585888539729700 on Apr 20, 2015

It smells good, cleanse well, and keeps my skin hydrated.

Posted by 5212372750317201514 on Apr 09, 2015

The bottle is really big and comfortable to use. The smell is so nice! This gel foams nice and leaves pleasunt feeling of mistening on my skin.

Surprisingly good lather

Posted by 5218907265402210653 on Feb 12, 2015

As I live in a hard water area I wasn't expecting this product to lather up much at all; but it actually lathers up really well and is very moisturising. I love it. Smell-wise, I'm getting honey not mango but I can live with that! Very good value for money on this site, too.

Perfection! Do not change a thing.

Posted by Reviewer2095442 on Feb 08, 2015

I love everything about this, the smell, the consistency, everything. Smells great without overpowering.

Loved it!

Posted by Brussels on Jul 15, 2014

Pros: smells nice. The package is very convenient. Cons: none. Would repurchase

Leaves my skin feeling nice and soft. Love the fragrance

Posted by HealthyAussie on Jun 18, 2014

I really like this shower gel. It is moisturising on my dry winter skin. It has a really lovely fragrance. It doesn't smell like honey or mango, but it smells great all the same.

Love the smell

Posted by 5377928669376933269 on Jan 10, 2014

Love the smell of this and that it has a pump.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »