EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$5.60

$7.00

Savings of: $1.40 (20% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews | English
Sort By

husband said dont buy again

Posted by Reviewer1036521 on Apr 28, 2016

My husband hates this.

Was this review helpful to you?

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1114722 on Apr 26, 2016

A little goes a long way! Have been using this for a long time & it's nice to get it at a good price online. Smells wonderful.

Was this review helpful to you?

love love love

Posted by 5733249093116950146 on Jan 31, 2016

The smell is to die for! The skin is amazing after using !

Was this review helpful to you?

ok-ish

Posted by 4637807275727094311 on Nov 04, 2015

nice smell, i think it helped sshaving, but it ruined all the razors really fast.

Was this review helpful to you?

Favorite

Posted by 4880947033922911088 on Aug 03, 2015

I have tried a lot of shaving creams/gels/foams, but this is by far the best i tried. I use this in the shower, but think it would be good even without water. It smells like sweet mango, but not artificial. I by this over and over.

Was this review helpful to you?

Good

Posted by 5380724084582104695 on Jun 24, 2015

This cream smells really good and I think it helps a little with moisturising the skin when shaving, which is really needed and welcomed.

Was this review helpful to you?

Oh yeah!

Posted by 5683626483101408252 on Jun 19, 2015

This is the best shaving cream I've ever tried! No joke!

Was this review helpful to you?

Smells good, gets the job done

Posted by 4710826767698062862 on Mar 16, 2015

I was wary of trying a shave cream instead of a shave foam or gel, but this gives you a really nice, close shave. The only downside is that you can't see where you've shaved because it doesn't have foam or color. ;)

Was this review helpful to you?

Moisturizing shaving cream with stunning flavor / Увлажняющий крем для бритья с умопомрачительным запахом

Posted by SvitlanaOrganic on Mar 01, 2015

Do you hate shaving as much as I do? Well, now I like it a bit more. Shaving can be really painful for me since I have thin sensitive skin and thick hair so I often get cuts and irritations. With this cream I wanted to add some joy (tasty flavor) to this procedure, and it worked! It smells fairy, I love mango and vanilla. The cream moisturizes well, enables easier shaving as other special creams/gels do. By a mistake I ordered two what I’ve not regretted at all! If my review was helpful for you - please press YES and check my profile. You will find there other useful reviews and my favorite products – I am a big fan of organic and natural products! / Бритье для меня – процедура неприятная, имея чувствительную тонкую кожу и жесткие волосы, постоянно получаю порезы и раздражения. Этим кремом для бритья хотелось привнести в процедуру приятный момент (вкусный запах) и это сработало! Запах волшебный, я обожаю манго и ваниль. Крем хорошо увлажняет, облегчает бритье, как и другие качественные специальные средства. По ошибке заказала два – о чем ни капли не жалею! Если мой отзыв был полезен для вас, пожалуйста, нажмите YES. Заходите на мой профиль, и вы найдете там полезные отзывы и мои любимые продукты.

Was this review helpful to you?

4 people found the following review helpful

Deja las piernas muy suaves

Posted by LaMarmotilla on Feb 24, 2015

Cremita que facilita el depilado con cuchilla, me ha gustado el olor (es suave) y deja las piernas muy hidrataditas (no sientes que se queden resecas). No está mal, pero prefiero algún formato estilo espuma.

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-10 of 216 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »