it tingles a lot.

Posted by 4711837771394284937 on Jul 08, 2012

Somebody said that it is good for face shaving. when I tried, I had a very hot feeling on my face... I guess it is good for women's body shaving. NOT GOOD FOR MEN'S FACE SHAVING.!!!

Dont like it

Posted by 5022739518921706872 on Feb 25, 2014

Its really thick and oily, gets stuck in my shaver and its so hard to get it out. clumps all the shaved hairs in the shaver together and it is yucky! it smells good but a very artificial smell.

Wasn't soothing at all

Posted by Damascena on May 18, 2013

After applying, my face felt like it had been dipped into a bowl of chili padi. Razor also glides across without removing facial hairs which pretty much defeats the purpose of this shave cream.

:( to report.....

Posted by VictorySecret on May 19, 2014

this product contains a major irritant that burns the skin and makes thorough shaving almost impossible! :(

husband said dont buy again

Posted by Reviewer1036521 on Apr 28, 2016

My husband hates this.

impossible

Posted by 5238950595171314786 on Jun 12, 2016

Impossible to use. Not creamy at all.

Alba Botanica, Shave Moisturizing Cream, Mango Vanilla For Men and Women, 8 fl oz (235 ml)

Posted by Reviewer2582520 on Aug 26, 2008

Not so good!

Alba Botanica, Shave Moisturizing Cream, Mango Vanilla

Posted by 5070862669869654083 on May 23, 2014

I simply don't like it.

Not enough glide for a man's beard

Posted by Reviewer1548715 on Aug 30, 2014

I really wanted this to work. It's just too thick no matter how thin it's spread on the face. And the glide is unimpressive for what a man needs. The gold standard for me is still: Kiss My Face, Moisture Shave, Green Tea & Bamboo, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

Hard to shave

Posted by 5339398662026065697 on Oct 20, 2014

It's a gel so it doesn't produce any foam, the gel gets stuck in the razor so shaving becomes very complicated so maybe it's good to use it after shaving as a soothing gel but to shave it's more of a nightmare, at least it was for me. It smells good and the ingredients looked like it would be a great product but I can´t use it for the purpose it's supposed to have.