EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.

iHerb Customer Reviews

Alba Botanica, Natural, Very Emollient Cream Shave, Mango Vanilla, 8 oz (227 g)

$5.60
$7.00
Savings of: $1.40 (20% off)
4.1 out of 5 based on 423 reviews
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews 5-star
Sort By

Items 1-5 of 130 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

Moisturizing shaving cream with stunning flavor / Увлажняющий крем для бритья с умопомрачительным запахом

4 people found the following review helpful

Posted by SvitlanaOrganic on Mar 01, 2015

Do you hate shaving as much as I do? Well, now I like it a bit more. Shaving can be really painful for me since I have thin sensitive skin and thick hair so I often get cuts and irritations. With this cream I wanted to add some joy (tasty flavor) to this procedure, and it worked! It smells fairy, I love mango and vanilla. The cream moisturizes well, enables easier shaving as other special creams/gels do. By a mistake I ordered two what I’ve not regretted at all! If my review was helpful for you - please press YES and check my profile. You will find there other useful reviews and my favorite products – I am a big fan of organic and natural products! / Бритье для меня – процедура неприятная, имея чувствительную тонкую кожу и жесткие волосы, постоянно получаю порезы и раздражения. Этим кремом для бритья хотелось привнести в процедуру приятный момент (вкусный запах) и это сработало! Запах волшебный, я обожаю манго и ваниль. Крем хорошо увлажняет, облегчает бритье, как и другие качественные специальные средства. По ошибке заказала два – о чем ни капли не жалею! Если мой отзыв был полезен для вас, пожалуйста, нажмите YES. Заходите на мой профиль, и вы найдете там полезные отзывы и мои любимые продукты.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

I really like this

3 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

Am on my second tube of this and like this a lot.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

FANTASTIC!!!

3 people found the following review helpful

Posted by MandyEm on Dec 22, 2011

What a great shave cream! It gives a closer shave than any foaming cream ever has. Smells fantastic too.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Smeeeeeell!

3 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Cherrypie on Jun 28, 2012

Good product. Smells delicious! And that's a miracle maybe, but the hair grow is not sooo fast after using it! i'm pleased.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Pleasantly pleased

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Danesa on Jun 21, 2013

In the past I've always used shave foam for my legs, but always had problems with irritation and dryness. This product is completely different. The shave cream is quite thick. It says it works best when used "sparingly," and this seems to be true. You rub on a thin layer and it's almost invisible. Be sure to rinse the blade a lot because it's easy to underestimate how much shave cream is in it since it's not foamy. The result for me is the smoothest shave I've had, and with less dryness afterward. Love the scent too!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 1-5 of 130 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »