Great product

Posted by Reviewer1114722 on Apr 26, 2016

A little goes a long way! Have been using this for a long time & it's nice to get it at a good price online. Smells wonderful.

love love love

Posted by 5733249093116950146 on Jan 31, 2016

The smell is to die for! The skin is amazing after using !

Favorite

Posted by 4880947033922911088 on Aug 03, 2015

I have tried a lot of shaving creams/gels/foams, but this is by far the best i tried. I use this in the shower, but think it would be good even without water. It smells like sweet mango, but not artificial. I by this over and over.

Oh yeah!

Posted by 5683626483101408252 on Jun 19, 2015

This is the best shaving cream I've ever tried! No joke!

Moisturizing shaving cream with stunning flavor / Увлажняющий крем для бритья с умопомрачительным запахом

Posted by SvitlanaOrganic on Mar 01, 2015

Do you hate shaving as much as I do? Well, now I like it a bit more. Shaving can be really painful for me since I have thin sensitive skin and thick hair so I often get cuts and irritations. With this cream I wanted to add some joy (tasty flavor) to this procedure, and it worked! It smells fairy, I love mango and vanilla. The cream moisturizes well, enables easier shaving as other special creams/gels do. By a mistake I ordered two what I’ve not regretted at all! If my review was helpful for you - please press YES and check my profile. You will find there other useful reviews and my favorite products – I am a big fan of organic and natural products! / Бритье для меня – процедура неприятная, имея чувствительную тонкую кожу и жесткие волосы, постоянно получаю порезы и раздражения. Этим кремом для бритья хотелось привнести в процедуру приятный момент (вкусный запах) и это сработало! Запах волшебный, я обожаю манго и ваниль. Крем хорошо увлажняет, облегчает бритье, как и другие качественные специальные средства. По ошибке заказала два – о чем ни капли не жалею! Если мой отзыв был полезен для вас, пожалуйста, нажмите YES. Заходите на мой профиль, и вы найдете там полезные отзывы и мои любимые продукты.

El olor es increible

Posted by Reviewer1540329 on Jan 04, 2015

Da ganas de comertelo

My man loves it

Posted by Karepula on Nov 28, 2014

I bought Alba Botanica Cream Shave only for my man. I didn't use it for myself as I prefer waxing. So, here's what he told me: "A very rich cream that gives very close attach to the skin and razor "flies" very smooth and easy". He is prone to have skin irritation after shaving and with this cream it seems less. Also the smell is super yummish that I want to eat him. It's a plus for me. Hope I was helpful. :)

Very nice on the skin

Posted by 5552843297831678260 on Nov 25, 2014

The skin feeling great and not dry afterwards

Does its job very well

Posted by Adelyn on Nov 23, 2014

Good cream shave. A little goes a long way - you only need a thin layer on the area you wish to shave. Doesn't irritate my skin and is easy to apply. Smells nice too. One tube will last a long time since it's really big. Such a value buy. Thumbs up to iHerb for carrying this on your site!

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2398343 on Sep 22, 2014

If you like the smell of mangoes, then you'll love this. The cream is so smooth and a little is all you need. I love the protection it provides when shaving and the blade feels like its gliding over my skin. I don't feel my skin pulling at all.