Alba Botanica, Natural, Very Emollient Cream Shave, Mango Vanilla, 8 oz (227 g)

Really good

Posted by livelig on Sep 17, 2012

I really like this product. It makes my legs feel supersoft - both during and after I shave and shaving cream smells really nice. No more Gillette shaving gel for me.

Great replacement for foams and gels.

Posted by 4861779522187357078 on Aug 02, 2013

I started using this product about 4 months ago, as I was never happy with how my face and scalp felt after my morning shave. I experimented with all sorts of products before trying the Alba products. Now I use them daily. My skin no longer feels irritated after shaving, and I get a great shave. The best thing is, I am using a more natural product without the foaming chemicals, which are only a visual stunt. Foaming accomplishes nothing, actually.

Very emollient cream shave

Posted by ugilee on Aug 18, 2013

The skin is very soft after using it. But I didn't like the odour. Too sweet for me.

Very nice in every way!

Posted by 5481256145842377241 on Jun 21, 2014

I wasn't sure whether I should order it, but now that I have it in my bathroom, I am so satisfied! The smell is sweet without being overpowering, it does the job pretty well, makes the razor glide smoothly. It didn't make my skin oily after being washed away. My skin did not get irritated. Perfect shave cream :)

Amazing scent and pretty decent results.

Posted by 5097228048547479885 on Jul 03, 2013

I love the scent of this!! I've only used this a couple of times but I do think that my skin is left softer and smoother. I've also noticed I'm left with less ingrown hairs afterwards. I love that!!