Really good

Posted by livelig on Sep 17, 2012

I really like this product. It makes my legs feel supersoft - both during and after I shave and shaving cream smells really nice. No more Gillette shaving gel for me.

Very nice in every way!

Posted by 5481256145842377241 on Jun 21, 2014

I wasn't sure whether I should order it, but now that I have it in my bathroom, I am so satisfied! The smell is sweet without being overpowering, it does the job pretty well, makes the razor glide smoothly. It didn't make my skin oily after being washed away. My skin did not get irritated. Perfect shave cream :)

Smells!

Posted by Hurrahei on May 29, 2014

This has a strong smell! Almost too heavy! Remember to just put on a small amount!

Amazing scent and pretty decent results.

Posted by 5097228048547479885 on Jul 03, 2013

I love the scent of this!! I've only used this a couple of times but I do think that my skin is left softer and smoother. I've also noticed I'm left with less ingrown hairs afterwards. I love that!!

Won't order again

Posted by Nessie on Jun 26, 2012

Beautiful smell, and very moisturising, but this cream clogged up my shaving blade making shaving a bit hard. Great as a moisturiser though! Instead I now just use a tiny squeeze of Nubian Heritage African Black Soap rubbed on my legs before shaving - works a treat.

Dont like it

Posted by 5022739518921706872 on Feb 25, 2014

Its really thick and oily, gets stuck in my shaver and its so hard to get it out. clumps all the shaved hairs in the shaver together and it is yucky! it smells good but a very artificial smell.

Wasn't soothing at all

Posted by Damascena on May 18, 2013

After applying, my face felt like it had been dipped into a bowl of chili padi. Razor also glides across without removing facial hairs which pretty much defeats the purpose of this shave cream.

:( to report.....

Posted by VictorySecret on May 19, 2014

this product contains a major irritant that burns the skin and makes thorough shaving almost impossible! :(

husband said dont buy again

Posted by Reviewer1036521 on Apr 28, 2016

My husband hates this.

not so good/средненько

Posted by Reviewer2985127 on Aug 30, 2012

I wasn't very satisfied with it because the expense is big and the razor doesn't glide very well... but they don't sell any natural shave creams in Russia, that's why I think I'll buy it again. It has a wonderful scent. Честно говоря, не особо впечатлилась - расход большой, лезвие скользит плоховато... но поскольку у нас не найти натуральных средств для бритья, то была довольна и этим. Возможно, буду брать еще. Из плюсов - чудесный запах.