Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.

iHerb Customer Reviews

Alba Botanica, Natural, Very Emollient Cream Shave, Mango Vanilla, 8 oz (227 g)

$5.60
$7.00
Savings of: $1.40 (20% off)
4.1 out of 5 based on 415 reviews
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews English
Sort By

Items 11-15 of 209 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

Moisturizing shaving cream with stunning flavor / Увлажняющий крем для бритья с умопомрачительным запахом

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by SvitlanaOrganic on Mar 01, 2015

Do you hate shaving as much as I do? Well, now I like it a bit more. Shaving can be really painful for me since I have thin sensitive skin and thick hair so I often get cuts and irritations. With this cream I wanted to add some joy (tasty flavor) to this procedure, and it worked! It smells fairy, I love mango and vanilla. The cream moisturizes well, enables easier shaving as other special creams/gels do. By a mistake I ordered two what I’ve not regretted at all! If my review was helpful for you - please press YES and check my profile. You will find there other useful reviews and my favorite products – I am a big fan of organic and natural products! / Бритье для меня – процедура неприятная, имея чувствительную тонкую кожу и жесткие волосы, постоянно получаю порезы и раздражения. Этим кремом для бритья хотелось привнести в процедуру приятный момент (вкусный запах) и это сработало! Запах волшебный, я обожаю манго и ваниль. Крем хорошо увлажняет, облегчает бритье, как и другие качественные специальные средства. По ошибке заказала два – о чем ни капли не жалею! Если мой отзыв был полезен для вас, пожалуйста, нажмите YES. Заходите на мой профиль, и вы найдете там полезные отзывы и мои любимые продукты.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Smells!

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Hurrahei on May 29, 2014

This has a strong smell! Almost too heavy! Remember to just put on a small amount!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Amazing scent and pretty decent results.

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by 5097228048547479885 on Jul 03, 2013

I love the scent of this!! I've only used this a couple of times but I do think that my skin is left softer and smoother. I've also noticed I'm left with less ingrown hairs afterwards. I love that!!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Won't order again

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Nessie on Jun 26, 2012

Beautiful smell, and very moisturising, but this cream clogged up my shaving blade making shaving a bit hard. Great as a moisturiser though! Instead I now just use a tiny squeeze of Nubian Heritage African Black Soap rubbed on my legs before shaving - works a treat.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

not so good/средненько

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2985127 on Aug 30, 2012

I wasn't very satisfied with it because the expense is big and the razor doesn't glide very well... but they don't sell any natural shave creams in Russia, that's why I think I'll buy it again. It has a wonderful scent. Честно говоря, не особо впечатлилась - расход большой, лезвие скользит плоховато... но поскольку у нас не найти натуральных средств для бритья, то была довольна и этим. Возможно, буду брать еще. Из плюсов - чудесный запах.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 11-15 of 209 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »