Excellent coverage

Posted by Reviewer2714891 on Feb 21, 2011

This sun block works great in sunny Hawaii. However, it was a little bit difficult to wash off. On the other hand, this would not deter me from buying it again as it had excellent coverage from hot sun and was rated "2" on the EWG ratings site.

top of the line

Posted by 4691996061210870259 on Aug 07, 2012

It's not like plaster. For the first 10 minutes it stays on heavy white but then you can rub it in so it's not visible. Does not smell very bad..maybe for a minute like bug spray but that's it. Rated 2/10 on EWG which is good for low risk level and rated good/good for UVA and UVB protection. Good quality for the price compared to other mineral sunscreen. I only wish it came in a bigger bottle as a sunscreen moisturizer type (the one alba already has is not rated well)

No irritation

Posted by Reviewer2380750 on Apr 05, 2012

I really like it. I have a sensitive skin and it gets easily irritated, especially around the eyes. This does not irritate.

Very Good 100% Mineral Sunblock

Posted by Reviewer1987796 on Mar 17, 2011

100% mineral protection, no chemical sunscreens. No fragrance. Very good moisturizing and antioxidant ingredients for my skin, incluiding aloe, shea butter and green tea. Thanks iherb for good price and cheap delivery.

good

Posted by 5731825060254745967 on Oct 18, 2012

I have to use mineral sunblock for personal reason. it definitely gives me white cast. but that's what mineral sunblock supposed to do. and it wasn't that bad compairing to my other mineral sunblock it was kinda dewy which is nice. but it ain't cleaned well. and when it isn't it gives stonelike feeling to my skin very dry and white powdery things remains. I think cleansing form isn't good enough better use cleansing lotion or oil etc. but product itself didn't break me out. smells like cream. just typical cosmetic smell, doesn't bother me beside cleansing part, it is great sunblock. if looking for light feeling mineral sunblock try it out

Good

Posted by Reviewer2543464 on Oct 06, 2010

Good protection but a little heavy for combination skin.

Alba Suncreen - Not good!

Posted by Reviewer1042750 on Jul 01, 2009

This left a chalky white film on my skin as it dried, even though I rubbed it in well. Skin also felt very tight. Think it protects o.k but I won't get it again as it doesn't feel good on the skin & the white residue is not nice.

Nothing but a disappointment

Posted by Reviewer2471975 on Feb 07, 2012

I bought it with quite some eagerness and curiosity, whanting something at least good. Well, this one turned out to be ... blah. No way you can spread it on the skin, and smell is ... The few times I tried to use it, I couldn't be convinced in its qualities either. So that's a definitive NO from me!

the worst sunscreen I've ever tried

Posted by Reviewer2435098 on Aug 11, 2015

it's thick like plaster, very difficult to spread, and also very oily and doesn't absorb. besides, it gave me an itchy rush (contact dermatitis), and I'm not allergic and never had any problems with other sunscreens. please don't buy this stuff.

good

Posted by naturalsgirls on Jun 28, 2012

Excellent composition, well absorbed, a little vybelivaet skin but is absorbed hoprosho not sticky.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »