Excellent coverage

Posted by Reviewer2714891 on Feb 21, 2011

This sun block works great in sunny Hawaii. However, it was a little bit difficult to wash off. On the other hand, this would not deter me from buying it again as it had excellent coverage from hot sun and was rated "2" on the EWG ratings site.

top of the line

Posted by 4691996061210870259 on Aug 07, 2012

It's not like plaster. For the first 10 minutes it stays on heavy white but then you can rub it in so it's not visible. Does not smell very bad..maybe for a minute like bug spray but that's it. Rated 2/10 on EWG which is good for low risk level and rated good/good for UVA and UVB protection. Good quality for the price compared to other mineral sunscreen. I only wish it came in a bigger bottle as a sunscreen moisturizer type (the one alba already has is not rated well)

my everyday sunscreen

Posted by melsie on Mar 13, 2013

Good product. I like how it's fragrance free. The texture is a bit thick and may need to be massaged in a bit.

No irritation

Posted by Reviewer2380750 on Apr 05, 2012

I really like it. I have a sensitive skin and it gets easily irritated, especially around the eyes. This does not irritate.

good but there is a slight downside

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Jun 10, 2012

this is a very good mineral based sunscreen, but i have to be patient upon application because the texture is quite thick, hence hard to spread. i found that using body lotion/cream before applying this sunscreen helped in prepping the skin before applying this sunscreen. or i just mixed this with Kiss My Face, Face Factor, Face + Neck, SPF 30 on the palms of my hands and apply. i do not think it will jeopardize the spf rating because both are spf 30.

Great Protections and easy to use

Posted by 5053271572129077195 on Jul 13, 2016

This sunscreen has a very good rating on the ewg site and I was happy to try it. I like that is is easy to rub on. It was very protective and seemed to work well. I will be buying more in the future!

Alba Botanica

Posted by Reviewer1820075 on Jul 22, 2009

I like that this is a sunblock and not a chemical sunscreen, good ingredients.

Excelent

Posted by 5526230087316978155 on Jun 18, 2014

Quickly absorbs, nice texture

Very Good 100% Mineral Sunblock

Posted by Reviewer1987796 on Mar 17, 2011

100% mineral protection, no chemical sunscreens. No fragrance. Very good moisturizing and antioxidant ingredients for my skin, incluiding aloe, shea butter and green tea. Thanks iherb for good price and cheap delivery.

good

Posted by 5731825060254745967 on Oct 18, 2012

I have to use mineral sunblock for personal reason. it definitely gives me white cast. but that's what mineral sunblock supposed to do. and it wasn't that bad compairing to my other mineral sunblock it was kinda dewy which is nice. but it ain't cleaned well. and when it isn't it gives stonelike feeling to my skin very dry and white powdery things remains. I think cleansing form isn't good enough better use cleansing lotion or oil etc. but product itself didn't break me out. smells like cream. just typical cosmetic smell, doesn't bother me beside cleansing part, it is great sunblock. if looking for light feeling mineral sunblock try it out

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »