10% Off Orders Over $40!

Alba Botanica, Natural Very Emollient Sunscreen, Fragrance Free, SPF 30, 4 oz (113 g)

A Truly Hypoallergenic Sunscreen

Posted by Reviewer3248628 on Jul 24, 2007

My 5 year old daughter has been allergic to basically every sunscreen I've tried until we discovered Alba Botanica Chemical Free/Mineral Sunscreen and now Fragrance Free Sunscreen. Although I prefer the titanium dioxide as the only active ingredient in the chemical free one, the fragrance free one is water resistant. The fragrance free one also applies much more smoothly and has no fragrance as described. The only drawback is that it only comes in spf 15. I tried the Kid's Sunscreen which has an spf of 30 and is water resistant, but my daughter developed an allergic reaction to it.

A-PLUS

Posted by Reviewer1811200 on Mar 30, 2009

Lovely texture and fragrance, goes on like a body lotion-no white cast.

Great Sunscreen for Sensitive Skin

Posted by Reviewer3083138 on Jul 18, 2010

I have been breaking out all over my arms due to my Neutrogena sunscreen. I've never had issues with sunscreens before but I'm sure I'm allergic to those nasty chemicals. The rashes I got were terrible and stayed on me for such a long time that I really wanted to stop using sunscreen! But I know that's not very smart so I knew I could find a better one on Iherb. I got this on Saturday and applied it on that day because I was going to be out in the sun for several hours. I love the formula! It is not sticky or greasy whatsoever and soaks up really well. All in all, it's a great product and it hasn't given me a rash so I'll keep buying this! And as always, fast shipping by Iherb!

Very good sunblock

Posted by Reviewer1479595 on May 09, 2011

Not oily, and with no perfumy scent. Helps good skin texture. Is fine under foundation and powder. I have very sun sensitive skin and this sunblock really seems to help. I still have to keep out of the sun but this sunblock is great because total avoidance of sun is impossible.

i`m glad i find it

Posted by Reviewer1251088 on Apr 22, 2011

I needed something instead my favorite - an discontinued - sunscreen, I decided to try it and I am very pleased. It can`t be seen on my face, it protects my skin and doesn`t cause me any troubles. I put it on and don`t feel it. Thank you, iHerb!