Love it

Posted by 4617997767880665719 on Oct 28, 2013

I loved it.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1285947 on Apr 22, 2013

This is a really good sunscreen. It's not heavy like most sunscreens, and it doesn't make your face white and ghastly. It's also not greasy and it doesn't have that sunscreen smell. It doesn't break me out, and it moisturizes pretty well. I will be repurchasing if I can't find anything better.

feels very good

Posted by Reviewer2968963 on Jun 07, 2012

leaves skin feeling moist and the sunscreen is easily applied

Not good for me

Posted by Reviewer3281519 on May 08, 2012

My skin burns when I put it on, it doesn't absorb well, and it makes me look white. I don't like the consistency or how it feels on my sensitive skin.

I don't have the oportunity to try it

Posted by Reviewer2295859 on May 03, 2012

I don't have the oportunity to try it

Not satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2597975 on Dec 26, 2011

I'm sure it works well as sun-protection, but it made my face VERY shiny.

Best Ever !

Posted by Reviewer1792620 on Oct 15, 2011

I use this on my neck and chest are mainly. I use Retin A on those areas and it does not sting or irriate that delicate skin. I have used it on my face as well and its the only brand that does'nt make my eyes sting and water. I have been pleased with all the Alba products and you can't beat iherb.com prices, believe me I have shopped around. I also like that the carry the full line which is usually not available in stores. Great Product !!!!

Alba Botanica, SPF 30

Posted by Reviewer1453895 on Sep 12, 2011

It tingles immediately after application and at the end of the day it gave me a new break out every single time I used it and if it is applied to near to the eyes it stinks and tears my eye with great discomfort.

So-so

Posted by Reviewer1928956 on Aug 26, 2011

I overlooked the word "facial" in the listing, but it didn't make much difference. This is a thick blocker with lots of oxides in it, leaving your skin a bit whitish if it's not rubbed in exceedingly well. There is a light floral scent to it which fades within a few minutes. It's OK, but I won't be purchasing any more

Goes on easily

Posted by Reviewer3256329 on Aug 19, 2011

This is my third sunblock from Alba. I like the facial one best. It completely disappears when you rub it into your skin. No smell, no stains. I use a shot glass amount every day on my skin. I find the facial is best for my whole body since I have sensitive skin.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »