Awful smell

Posted by 4788703060701054184 on Mar 04, 2015

I decided to order this cream after read all of the reviews about that said it had a fruity, tropical smell. I don't know if I just received a bad batch of it or what, but it smells horrible! Nothing like papaya or mango, or any kind of fruit for that matter. It has a disgusting floral smell, like a strong, cheap perfume that someone's grandmother would wear. Such a shame too, because it has a lovely texture and leaves your skin feeling so soft. It's thicker than a regular lotion and would be perfect if not for the smell.

Best Smell Ever!!!!

Posted by 4941156238693268454 on Jan 29, 2015

Amazing tropical smell and provide a soft touch, very mosturizing. Love it!

present

Posted by 5653129571200354787 on Oct 15, 2014

bought for the present

Alba Botanica, Papaya Mango Body Cream, 6.5 oz (180 g)

Posted by 4857543542060392522 on Aug 28, 2014

GOOD!

Posted by 5110760863264352218 on Jul 17, 2014

it feels very good and is pleasant to touch. cream is not greasy

love this

Posted by Reviewer1311352 on Jun 12, 2014

I really love this body cream; the smell, the smooth consistency. It's non sticky and absorbes quickly into the skin. Full score!

I love this ♥

Posted by kircherry on Apr 29, 2014

This smells so good, like oh my god I can't even believe it! :D I almost fainted out of joy, when I opened the pot! :D Sounds like I'm exaggerating, but seriously, the scent of this body cream makes me so happy! It's also super easy to apply, and it's super moisturizing, You don't need much :) This is just yummy and perfect! ♥

Mmmmm...the scent

Posted by ShokoFlomel on Feb 16, 2014

I love the scent, simply adore it. It makes you feel like a flower. What's more the cream is good itself besides the scent. It keeps your skin soft and moisturized, velvet to the touch. It is applied very easily- as for me, I use for this purpose the plastic lid that's inside. It sinks in well and doesn't leave a greasy feeling. It is lighter than, for instance, Glowing Body Butter by Bee Naturals.

not for me

Posted by 5364198001379123559 on Feb 13, 2014

consistency of the lotion very soft, very well absorbed, is efficient and easy to use. smells of fruit intensity. For me, however, too much. After absorbing feel artificial fragrance. He could smell gently.

Love this body butter

Posted by 4955121590201085114 on Jan 06, 2014

Very moisturizing. Will be purchasing again