Best Smell Ever!!!!

Posted by 4941156238693268454 on Jan 29, 2015

Amazing tropical smell and provide a soft touch, very mosturizing. Love it!

Alba Botanica, Papaya Mango Body Cream, 6.5 oz (180 g)

Posted by 4857543542060392522 on Aug 28, 2014

GOOD!

Posted by 5110760863264352218 on Jul 17, 2014

it feels very good and is pleasant to touch. cream is not greasy

love this

Posted by Reviewer1311352 on Jun 12, 2014

I really love this body cream; the smell, the smooth consistency. It's non sticky and absorbes quickly into the skin. Full score!

I love this ♥

Posted by kircherry on Apr 29, 2014

This smells so good, like oh my god I can't even believe it! :D I almost fainted out of joy, when I opened the pot! :D Sounds like I'm exaggerating, but seriously, the scent of this body cream makes me so happy! It's also super easy to apply, and it's super moisturizing, You don't need much :) This is just yummy and perfect! ♥

Mmmmm...the scent

Posted by ShokoFlomel on Feb 16, 2014

I love the scent, simply adore it. It makes you feel like a flower. What's more the cream is good itself besides the scent. It keeps your skin soft and moisturized, velvet to the touch. It is applied very easily- as for me, I use for this purpose the plastic lid that's inside. It sinks in well and doesn't leave a greasy feeling. It is lighter than, for instance, Glowing Body Butter by Bee Naturals.

Love this body butter

Posted by 4955121590201085114 on Jan 06, 2014

Very moisturizing. Will be purchasing again

awesome!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3303416 on Dec 16, 2013

love it. perfect texture- super moisturizing but not greasy at all - smells delicious and fresh. Wish it came in bigger containers as I order it all the time.

I love it, I love it, I love it

Posted by Reviewer1716662 on Jun 17, 2013

It smells so divine it is really hard for me to resist to eat it as a dessert. I actually knew the fragrance, which is totally natural, would be great because I love mango, but the reality is ten times more amazing, and this cream is absolutely wonderful. It has a delightful consistency to help maintain dry skin without making it greasy. Yes, I still feel some butter 15 minutes after application, but I do feel anything anyway - there is nothing in my memory that my skin absorbed totally. You should try it yourself to fall in love with this body cream, or you should better not give it a shot and save more jars for me for the only flaw I found there is that 180 grams of a potion is not enough.

can't even explain how delicious this smells

Posted by 4687292799552778497 on Apr 12, 2013

I adore this cream. Its not too thick and blends into the skin so well. Smells fruity but not overpowering or artificial. I've repurchased already and will keep doing so!