No-cut-shaving!

Posted by ekstravirgin on Aug 08, 2012

I have tried all sorts of shaving foam - and I've always hated them, because they are messy, smelly, and I still cut myself. The Alba botanica cream shave smells wonderful (and not too much), and it works - no cuts, just a clean shave!

small volume

Posted by Deniela on May 28, 2012

The small volume and rapidly consumed. Plus - the delicious smell of rain

Meh

Posted by Reviewer1702888 on Jul 10, 2011

As a moisturizer, not bad. As a shaving lubricant, not great.

A huge disappointment

Posted by Reviewer2099360 on Jul 21, 2011

After reading all the reviews about this product I felt confident about buying it. Unfortunately I found out very quickly that this product does not provide a smooth shaving experience at all. I tried using less of the shaving cream, or even more, switched to a brand new razor blade but nothing seemed to make a difference.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Aug 09, 2011

The scent is way too strong, and I realize that I don't like the fact that it's transparent- I can't always see where I've shaved already.I'll give this one away.

delicious flavor

Posted by naturalsgirls on Apr 07, 2012

My favorite shaving cream, with no irritation, I'll take another!

Terrible

Posted by Reviewer1467038 on Jul 06, 2011

I never recieved my products. I will never be ordering from this company again and I am very upset I wasted my money and this company doesn't take accountability. Thanks for nothing.

Alittle goes a long way

Posted by NaturallyMisha on Aug 04, 2011

Smells good, works good. Affordable and you're not putting chemicals on your skin, win!

Good

Posted by Reviewer2203974 on Oct 23, 2011

I like it.

Smells nice

Posted by Reviewer2882983 on Aug 28, 2011

I give it 5 stars just for the absolutely divine smell. As actual shaving aid it's not that effective though unfortunately (doesn't make skin slippery enough for easy shaving). But I only used it twice and perhaps I just have to get used to using it or something.