Alba Botanica, Sea Salt Body Scrub, 14.5 oz (411 g)

It's good--but very scented & oily

Posted by Reviewer3074501 on Mar 20, 2010

The lemongrass in this is almost overwhelming. I added more sea salt as this was a pretty oily scrub and hard to rinse.

Smells SO good!

Posted by Reviewer1402673 on May 31, 2010

I feel like a fruit after using this. It is not the most gentle scrub I've used, so people with very sensitive skin should not buy this one. I liked it, but I will try others before I buy it again.

Sea Salt scrub - okay

Posted by Reviewer2550148 on Nov 15, 2010

The scent is nice, but this scrub is very rough and oily - be careful as it will leave an oil slick in your tub. It's just okay - I wouldn't buy it again, but I'm using it

Hard to scrub with coarse grains

Posted by Reviewer3265993 on Nov 02, 2011

I've wasted a lot of grains trying to scrub my body with it, it simply fell all over the place. I think it is more suitable to use in hot bathtub (which I don't have). It is oily, after using it I would bath another time with soap to remove the oily feeling on my skin.

disappointing

Posted by Reviewer1607238 on Mar 29, 2011

I don't like it. It smells great and refreshing and makes skin soft and moisturized, but it is rather because of oil not scrub particles. As a scrub it works pretty lousy, salt crystals are too big and too rounded to be effective and I feel like I'm doing myself a massage rather than removing dead skin cells from my body. I won't repurchas it I will look for something with a lot of smaller ans sharper particles