Sea Salt scrub - okay

Posted by Reviewer2550148 on Nov 15, 2010

The scent is nice, but this scrub is very rough and oily - be careful as it will leave an oil slick in your tub. It's just okay - I wouldn't buy it again, but I'm using it

It's good--but very scented & oily

Posted by Reviewer3074501 on Mar 20, 2010

The lemongrass in this is almost overwhelming. I added more sea salt as this was a pretty oily scrub and hard to rinse.

disappointing

Posted by Reviewer1607238 on Mar 29, 2011

I don't like it. It smells great and refreshing and makes skin soft and moisturized, but it is rather because of oil not scrub particles. As a scrub it works pretty lousy, salt crystals are too big and too rounded to be effective and I feel like I'm doing myself a massage rather than removing dead skin cells from my body. I won't repurchas it I will look for something with a lot of smaller ans sharper particles

Smells SO good!

Posted by Reviewer1402673 on May 31, 2010

I feel like a fruit after using this. It is not the most gentle scrub I've used, so people with very sensitive skin should not buy this one. I liked it, but I will try others before I buy it again.

Hard to scrub with coarse grains

Posted by Reviewer3265993 on Nov 02, 2011

I've wasted a lot of grains trying to scrub my body with it, it simply fell all over the place. I think it is more suitable to use in hot bathtub (which I don't have). It is oily, after using it I would bath another time with soap to remove the oily feeling on my skin.

Very nice!

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Sep 23, 2009

A courser-grained salt scrub, very oily and fragrant, leaves your skin feeling gorgeously smooth. The oil had separated from the salt and risen to the top of the container, so open carefully to avoid spillage, and stir the oil back into the scrub first.

Beautiful scrub.

Posted by 4728417871663750325 on Jan 01, 2014

Long lasting and lovely on the skin.

My favorite scrub

Posted by Reviewer1948239 on May 12, 2009

I love this scrub! It leaves my skin so super soft! IHerb.com has the lowest price I have been able to find.

Very good product

Posted by 5221215747674222753 on May 04, 2016

It is such a pleasure to use this product - the smell, the texture...everything is great! and it moisturises the skin just nicely

Perfect

Posted by Iselena on Oct 23, 2013

I LOVE it!!!! perfect for scrub makes your skin softer and the scent is wonderful. I will buy it again and again!