disappointing

Posted by Reviewer1607238 on Mar 29, 2011

I don't like it. It smells great and refreshing and makes skin soft and moisturized, but it is rather because of oil not scrub particles. As a scrub it works pretty lousy, salt crystals are too big and too rounded to be effective and I feel like I'm doing myself a massage rather than removing dead skin cells from my body. I won't repurchas it I will look for something with a lot of smaller ans sharper particles

It's a no no for me!

Posted by Reviewer2192436 on Apr 25, 2011

From Singapore Given for its great citrusy smell and good price, I would have just given it one star. It is way too oily for me plus the pretty big rough grainy sea salts does not make a pleasant scrubbing experience. I was having difficulties opening up the lid as the oil made the lid oily as well. This body scrub made my bathtub very oily and slippery. I actually dump it down the bin just after one use! A disappointment for me.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer2472868 on Nov 10, 2011

It smelled nicely but was too greasy and the particles was too harsh. Give it 2 stars only because it is all natural. Won't buy again.

greasy, poor exfoliation

Posted by Reviewer1901447 on Apr 24, 2012

I requested a refund or exchange of this product but received no response from iherb. I have always been well pleased with their products. Not this time! It made me itch terribly and moisturizes well but very greasy to work with. After bath my skin felt great but I didn't enjoy the bath experience and there was no exfoliation.

too oily

Posted by 5527034389442657856 on Mar 11, 2016

The scrub is defnately too oily. It feels like a homemade sea salt scrub. Very disappointing.

Potential but not quite there

Posted by divelanai on Mar 24, 2011

It has potential but it's way more oil and not so much scrub. I used to use the Dessert Essence but I can't find it anymore. I will keep looking.