It's good--but very scented & oily

Posted by Reviewer3074501 on Mar 20, 2010

The lemongrass in this is almost overwhelming. I added more sea salt as this was a pretty oily scrub and hard to rinse.

Sea Salt scrub - okay

Posted by Reviewer2550148 on Nov 15, 2010

The scent is nice, but this scrub is very rough and oily - be careful as it will leave an oil slick in your tub. It's just okay - I wouldn't buy it again, but I'm using it

Hard to scrub with coarse grains

Posted by Reviewer3265993 on Nov 02, 2011

I've wasted a lot of grains trying to scrub my body with it, it simply fell all over the place. I think it is more suitable to use in hot bathtub (which I don't have). It is oily, after using it I would bath another time with soap to remove the oily feeling on my skin.

Huele bien - Smells nice

Posted by MissFrivolity on Sep 15, 2013

Huele bien e hidrata. Es un exfoliante suavecito, los gránulos se deshacen bastante. Como punto positivo, no necesitas ponerte crema después porque es bastante hidratante y huele a helado de limón. || It smells nice and it's nourishing, but it's very gentle and the grains melt quite fast. Not the best exfoliating but also no really bad, depending if you are looking for more exfolation or for you its important that it does not dry too much your skin.

Don't like the packaging

Posted by 5522539123552304316 on Sep 05, 2015

The packaging make you mess

grains are too coarse and big

Posted by katiejeong on Aug 09, 2014

Usually I like it tough when it comes to the body scrub, but this one is way too much. The salt grains don't melt fast enough, so either you have to wait or it will literally scratch your skin. I've recently got several scratches with this scrub. However I like its smell and the oil, no need to use any moisturizer after shower with this scrub.

Buen exfoliante

Posted by 5745143220844269191 on Nov 04, 2014

Quizá sea demasiado aceitoso y con poco grano y muy grande para exfoliar. Aún así, exfolia bien y deja la piel muy muy suave e hidratada.

Too oily

Posted by 4952313127726022579 on Dec 24, 2015

Good feeling, but tooo oily for my taste.

Too oily...

Posted by 5498707150457677518 on Mar 01, 2016

Really love the smell of this product but it's way too oily for me! Not going to use it for my body but Will definitely keep it as a foot scrub

Not a fan

Posted by livelig on Sep 01, 2013

I found this scrub to be very oily and not very effective. I'm hoping the Alba Botanica Sugar Cane Body Polish is better.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »