Too oily...

Posted by 5498707150457677518 on Mar 01, 2016

Really love the smell of this product but it's way too oily for me! Not going to use it for my body but Will definitely keep it as a foot scrub

Too oily

Posted by 4952313127726022579 on Dec 24, 2015

Good feeling, but tooo oily for my taste.

Don't like the packaging

Posted by 5522539123552304316 on Sep 05, 2015

The packaging make you mess

Buen exfoliante

Posted by 5745143220844269191 on Nov 04, 2014

Quizá sea demasiado aceitoso y con poco grano y muy grande para exfoliar. Aún así, exfolia bien y deja la piel muy muy suave e hidratada.

grains are too coarse and big

Posted by katiejeong on Aug 09, 2014

Usually I like it tough when it comes to the body scrub, but this one is way too much. The salt grains don't melt fast enough, so either you have to wait or it will literally scratch your skin. I've recently got several scratches with this scrub. However I like its smell and the oil, no need to use any moisturizer after shower with this scrub.

Huele bien - Smells nice

Posted by MissFrivolity on Sep 15, 2013

Huele bien e hidrata. Es un exfoliante suavecito, los gránulos se deshacen bastante. Como punto positivo, no necesitas ponerte crema después porque es bastante hidratante y huele a helado de limón. || It smells nice and it's nourishing, but it's very gentle and the grains melt quite fast. Not the best exfoliating but also no really bad, depending if you are looking for more exfolation or for you its important that it does not dry too much your skin.

Just ok

Posted by jotonthehunt on Sep 10, 2013

I found the sea salt crystals to be quite large, which I normally look for as I enjoy intense exfloiating but for some reason this consistency did not win my favour. The smell was pleasant and the jar was easy enough to work with, I usually have mishaps of lids slipping, product slippage, etc etc. But I would not recommend or repurchase, just didn't do it for me.

Not a fan

Posted by livelig on Sep 01, 2013

I found this scrub to be very oily and not very effective. I'm hoping the Alba Botanica Sugar Cane Body Polish is better.

Hard to scrub with coarse grains

Posted by Reviewer3265993 on Nov 02, 2011

I've wasted a lot of grains trying to scrub my body with it, it simply fell all over the place. I think it is more suitable to use in hot bathtub (which I don't have). It is oily, after using it I would bath another time with soap to remove the oily feeling on my skin.

Above average

Posted by Reviewer2605320 on Apr 21, 2011

Nice smell. Skin looks healthier after using it. I wish it comes with a spatula.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »