Smells SO good!

Posted by Reviewer1402673 on May 31, 2010

I feel like a fruit after using this. It is not the most gentle scrub I've used, so people with very sensitive skin should not buy this one. I liked it, but I will try others before I buy it again.

Its good

Posted by 5554871491432834889 on Sep 11, 2015

I think it what perfect in winter Because it gives you a lot of moisturizing after use it was good with cold

Saltiness

Posted by Reviewer1605439 on Aug 11, 2009

Scrub makes my skin feel rejuvenated!

nice

Posted by Reviewer2819015 on Apr 30, 2010

like the sugar scrub it's a nice product, lemony scent, rough seasalt but a bit oily for me

i like it,i;ll buy it again

Posted by Reviewer2841340 on May 27, 2010

smell good,and i don't neet to use body lotion after that,

Great smell

Posted by Reviewer3204611 on Feb 10, 2011

This smells great and works well on the legs but it is a bit oily for my taste for the rest of the body. Apart from that I love it.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1146215 on Jun 11, 2011

Smells nice, exfoliates well, but tends to be a little too oily.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1246441 on Sep 16, 2011

Nice to use. Soft skin.

Good moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2559622 on Nov 04, 2011

I bought this because I wanted to get rid of ingrown hairs on my legs. I use it in the shower. Actually, the salt tends to disperse when I rub it on my legs, so there's not actually enough to make some major scrubbing action. It works better on small areas such as elbows. But the oil moisturizes my legs nicely for a few days, even if I shower again without using it. Unfortunately, the oil has been making the shower floor very slippery. It has a lemony scent that smells a little like cleaning products when I open it up, but then after the oil heats up when I use it, it really smells fantastic--a much more complex and tropical scent--and leaves the bathroom smelling really good, too.

good

Posted by Reviewer1258837 on Feb 27, 2012

after it I even don't need at any body lotion. But not very easy in use. Good for home, but I wouldn't take it in trips.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »