Its good

Posted by 5554871491432834889 on Sep 11, 2015

I think it what perfect in winter Because it gives you a lot of moisturizing after use it was good with cold

Nice

Posted by 5369819206941830895 on Apr 30, 2015

Nice, but can make the bathtub floor slippery

Very good scrub

Posted by happydays on Apr 17, 2015

Smells nice, effective and give me very soft skin. Not the best for very sensitive skin.

Buen exfoliante

Posted by 4747186735140795553 on Sep 03, 2014

Huele como a cítricos. Es muy aceitoso, lo que hace que ensucies mucho la bañera pero la piel queda luego muy hidratada y nada pegajosa. Exfolia muy bien. Gránulo grueso que no se pierde con el agua (como me pasa con otros exfoliantes). A mí me gusta sobre todo para el verano.

iHerb gave me this without a lid!!!

Posted by 5067467744779051409 on Apr 09, 2014

When I took this scrub out of the box, I noticed there was no lid and there was oily residue on my other products... Looked around the box to find the lid, no luck. Ended up using a peanut butter jar lid which fit perfectly, thank God. Dissapointed in iHerb for this. Also I had to pay 27$ in import taxes ugh! As for the scrub itself, its very oily....so if you dont like oily things, stay away from this. At first I didnt like it, seemed so messy and hard to use. But it did make my skin very very smooth. So it does do its job.

agree with others

Posted by Reviewer2910193 on Aug 14, 2013

A good scrub, but too much salt, I added more oil myself. The smell could be a bit shocking but I got used to it. It cleans up what I bought it for, so I would buy again

Good value

Posted by Reviewer2508001 on Aug 12, 2013

This scrub has a nice citrus smell but is very very oily. It does offer good value for money

Good body scrub

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Jul 30, 2013

Scrubs away all dead skin cells, and because of the oils you dont need to apply lotions after using this in the shower. A little messy though, but most scrubs are:-)

If you're looking for a somewhat abrasive scrub...

Posted by MyDiscountCode-CAG402 on Apr 23, 2013

It does seem rather abrasive, so if that's what you're looking for then you'll be happy with this. The smell is a bit overwhelmingly citrus. It comes in an oily mix, so your skin is left oily and moisturized. It burns on some areas of the body.

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Feb 17, 2013

a little bit rough for my sensitive skin, but anyway it's a good scrub.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »