Very nice!

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Sep 23, 2009

A courser-grained salt scrub, very oily and fragrant, leaves your skin feeling gorgeously smooth. The oil had separated from the salt and risen to the top of the container, so open carefully to avoid spillage, and stir the oil back into the scrub first.

My favorite scrub

Posted by Reviewer1948239 on May 12, 2009

I love this scrub! It leaves my skin so super soft! IHerb.com has the lowest price I have been able to find.

good product

Posted by rudiary on Oct 20, 2010

First I decided it's a little bit oily but it was a great result my skin becomes soft i smooth

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3161512 on May 26, 2011

Natural salt mixed with natural oils - that's what it is, and if you like such kind of mix you'll adore this scrub (as like it's just hand-made in some spa..), and the scent is great, so fresh as you're smelling lots fresh lemons

Wouldn't do without it!

Posted by Reviewer2102308 on Mar 08, 2011

My husband suffers from dry, cracking feet. Alba Botanica's Sea Salt Scrub is an affordable luxury to help keep his skin soft enough.

wonderful

Posted by Reviewer3096674 on Mar 25, 2011

Wonderful smell, oily texture, leaves skin soft and moisturized. No lotion needed after shower.

Amazing body scrub!

Posted by Reviewer2397898 on Feb 10, 2012

I just love it. The natural oil in this scrub make my skin very smooth and this only by use 1-2 times each week. After that I don't need to put any lotion on my skin, it's clear and oily in the same time, I love the smell and the feeling from using this. Thank you, iherb!

Perfect

Posted by Iselena on Oct 23, 2013

I LOVE it!!!! perfect for scrub makes your skin softer and the scent is wonderful. I will buy it again and again!

Beautiful scrub.

Posted by 4728417871663750325 on Jan 01, 2014

Long lasting and lovely on the skin.

Very good product

Posted by 5221215747674222753 on May 04, 2016

It is such a pleasure to use this product - the smell, the texture...everything is great! and it moisturises the skin just nicely