My favorite scrub

Posted by Reviewer1948239 on May 12, 2009

I love this scrub! It leaves my skin so super soft! IHerb.com has the lowest price I have been able to find.

Amazing body scrub!

Posted by Reviewer2397898 on Feb 10, 2012

I just love it. The natural oil in this scrub make my skin very smooth and this only by use 1-2 times each week. After that I don't need to put any lotion on my skin, it's clear and oily in the same time, I love the smell and the feeling from using this. Thank you, iherb!

Perfect

Posted by Iselena on Oct 23, 2013

I LOVE it!!!! perfect for scrub makes your skin softer and the scent is wonderful. I will buy it again and again!

Beautiful scrub.

Posted by 4728417871663750325 on Jan 01, 2014

Long lasting and lovely on the skin.

Very good product

Posted by 5221215747674222753 on May 04, 2016

It is such a pleasure to use this product - the smell, the texture...everything is great! and it moisturises the skin just nicely

Its good

Posted by 5554871491432834889 on Sep 11, 2015

I think it what perfect in winter Because it gives you a lot of moisturizing after use it was good with cold

Huele bien - Smells nice

Posted by MissFrivolity on Sep 15, 2013

Huele bien e hidrata. Es un exfoliante suavecito, los gránulos se deshacen bastante. Como punto positivo, no necesitas ponerte crema después porque es bastante hidratante y huele a helado de limón. || It smells nice and it's nourishing, but it's very gentle and the grains melt quite fast. Not the best exfoliating but also no really bad, depending if you are looking for more exfolation or for you its important that it does not dry too much your skin.

It's a no no for me!

Posted by Reviewer2192436 on Apr 25, 2011

From Singapore Given for its great citrusy smell and good price, I would have just given it one star. It is way too oily for me plus the pretty big rough grainy sea salts does not make a pleasant scrubbing experience. I was having difficulties opening up the lid as the oil made the lid oily as well. This body scrub made my bathtub very oily and slippery. I actually dump it down the bin just after one use! A disappointment for me.

perfect

Posted by Reviewer1620399 on May 10, 2011

really great of usage, pleasant smell

amazing

Posted by Reviewer2202292 on May 23, 2011

leaves my skin soooo soft!