good product

Posted by rudiary on Oct 20, 2010

First I decided it's a little bit oily but it was a great result my skin becomes soft i smooth

Amazing body scrub!

Posted by Reviewer2397898 on Feb 10, 2012

I just love it. The natural oil in this scrub make my skin very smooth and this only by use 1-2 times each week. After that I don't need to put any lotion on my skin, it's clear and oily in the same time, I love the smell and the feeling from using this. Thank you, iherb!

Perfect

Posted by Iselena on Oct 23, 2013

I LOVE it!!!! perfect for scrub makes your skin softer and the scent is wonderful. I will buy it again and again!

Beautiful scrub.

Posted by 4728417871663750325 on Jan 01, 2014

Long lasting and lovely on the skin.

Very good product

Posted by 5221215747674222753 on May 04, 2016

It is such a pleasure to use this product - the smell, the texture...everything is great! and it moisturises the skin just nicely

Does the job but has room for improvement - a good product overall

Posted by 4632856230823252404 on Dec 05, 2016

Smell / Scent : I do personally love the scent and that its actually there and prominent. However, it can be overwhelming at times. I feel if they had added more scrub salts in the scrub itself, it would soak up the scent and balance it out better. However I love the smell, its ACTUAL sea salt smell.. Scrub particles: I feel like the salt particles are so chunky that when i grab some to scrub myself they tend to fall apart all over the place. I wish they were not soooo rough and there were MORE salt pieces itself. Otherwise, I recommend being very gentle when using the product as scrubbing too hard can tear off skin. Smooth vs rough: It does its job as a proper scrub. It really leaves you feeling smooth and soft. But you need to be gentle in terms of pressure when actually scrubbing yourself. If you are not cautious you can wound the skin. If you have open wounds or irritated skin, the scrub will definitely give you a little sting. Formula: There is a bit too much oil in the formula / packaging which sinks down to the bottom making the last few scrubs extremely oily. I guess they do this so the product doesnt dry out and properly moisturizes you but you definitely need to rinse with water and body wash after or you will be left with a oily residue feeling. I think this scrub would work better in a bath setting where you scrub and exfoliate in a bath rather than shower. Either less oil or more salt particles are needed. Overall, I do think this is a great product to have in your skincare routine. But it isnt something I would repeatedly purchase. I would buy again but not use it as a routinely thing - maybe just once in a while if that makes sense!

Its good

Posted by 5554871491432834889 on Sep 11, 2015

I think it what perfect in winter Because it gives you a lot of moisturizing after use it was good with cold

Huele bien - Smells nice

Posted by MissFrivolity on Sep 15, 2013

Huele bien e hidrata. Es un exfoliante suavecito, los gránulos se deshacen bastante. Como punto positivo, no necesitas ponerte crema después porque es bastante hidratante y huele a helado de limón. || It smells nice and it's nourishing, but it's very gentle and the grains melt quite fast. Not the best exfoliating but also no really bad, depending if you are looking for more exfolation or for you its important that it does not dry too much your skin.

It's a no no for me!

Posted by Reviewer2192436 on Apr 25, 2011

From Singapore Given for its great citrusy smell and good price, I would have just given it one star. It is way too oily for me plus the pretty big rough grainy sea salts does not make a pleasant scrubbing experience. I was having difficulties opening up the lid as the oil made the lid oily as well. This body scrub made my bathtub very oily and slippery. I actually dump it down the bin just after one use! A disappointment for me.

too oily

Posted by 4705278381382023876 on Oct 14, 2016

Scent is toi strong, too oily and salt is too big