iHerb gave me this without a lid!!!

Posted by 5067467744779051409 on Apr 09, 2014

When I took this scrub out of the box, I noticed there was no lid and there was oily residue on my other products... Looked around the box to find the lid, no luck. Ended up using a peanut butter jar lid which fit perfectly, thank God. Dissapointed in iHerb for this. Also I had to pay 27$ in import taxes ugh! As for the scrub itself, its very oily....so if you dont like oily things, stay away from this. At first I didnt like it, seemed so messy and hard to use. But it did make my skin very very smooth. So it does do its job.

Love this scrub!

Posted by Reviewer2191694 on Mar 26, 2014

This scrub smells so good! it does moisture your skin, maybe a bit oily for the first time, but it is just because i used to have scrubs without the oil Recommend!

Posted by myhappyiherb on Mar 26, 2014

Nice flavor.

I love this scrub.

Posted by mouiHerb on Mar 20, 2014

I love this scrub. Skin becomes soft. After its use remains oily film, but I washed it with soap. For me, it's more convenient. The smell lasts a long time, he's strong, but pleasant.

Beautiful scrub.

Posted by 4728417871663750325 on Jan 01, 2014

Long lasting and lovely on the skin.

Too inconvenient and ineffective

Posted by Penelope11 on Dec 21, 2013

The smell is nice and the composition is good, but other than that I did not like this scrub at all. The salt grains are very large, like the coarse salt you buy for your cooking (already not the best for a really good body peeling), and the formula very oily. The result is that the salt does not stay on your skin, so as soon as you try to work the scrub on your skin you can hear the salt falling in the bathtub. And because it's so oily, you should be extra careful not to slip. Will not repurchase.

Perfect

Posted by Iselena on Oct 23, 2013

I LOVE it!!!! perfect for scrub makes your skin softer and the scent is wonderful. I will buy it again and again!

Huele bien - Smells nice

Posted by MissFrivolity on Sep 15, 2013

Huele bien e hidrata. Es un exfoliante suavecito, los gránulos se deshacen bastante. Como punto positivo, no necesitas ponerte crema después porque es bastante hidratante y huele a helado de limón. || It smells nice and it's nourishing, but it's very gentle and the grains melt quite fast. Not the best exfoliating but also no really bad, depending if you are looking for more exfolation or for you its important that it does not dry too much your skin.

Just ok

Posted by jotonthehunt on Sep 10, 2013

I found the sea salt crystals to be quite large, which I normally look for as I enjoy intense exfloiating but for some reason this consistency did not win my favour. The smell was pleasant and the jar was easy enough to work with, I usually have mishaps of lids slipping, product slippage, etc etc. But I would not recommend or repurchase, just didn't do it for me.

Not a fan

Posted by livelig on Sep 01, 2013

I found this scrub to be very oily and not very effective. I'm hoping the Alba Botanica Sugar Cane Body Polish is better.