July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Alba Botanica, Sea Salt Body Scrub, 14.5 oz (411 g)

My favorite scrub

Posted by Reviewer1948239 on May 12, 2009

I love this scrub! It leaves my skin so super soft! IHerb.com has the lowest price I have been able to find.

Perfect

Posted by Iselena on Oct 23, 2013

I LOVE it!!!! perfect for scrub makes your skin softer and the scent is wonderful. I will buy it again and again!

Beautiful scrub.

Posted by 4728417871663750325 on Jan 01, 2014

Long lasting and lovely on the skin.

Huele bien - Smells nice

Posted by MissFrivolity on Sep 15, 2013

Huele bien e hidrata. Es un exfoliante suavecito, los gránulos se deshacen bastante. Como punto positivo, no necesitas ponerte crema después porque es bastante hidratante y huele a helado de limón. || It smells nice and it's nourishing, but it's very gentle and the grains melt quite fast. Not the best exfoliating but also no really bad, depending if you are looking for more exfolation or for you its important that it does not dry too much your skin.

It's a no no for me!

Posted by Reviewer2192436 on Apr 25, 2011

From Singapore Given for its great citrusy smell and good price, I would have just given it one star. It is way too oily for me plus the pretty big rough grainy sea salts does not make a pleasant scrubbing experience. I was having difficulties opening up the lid as the oil made the lid oily as well. This body scrub made my bathtub very oily and slippery. I actually dump it down the bin just after one use! A disappointment for me.