Nice

Posted by Reviewer3343239 on Jun 10, 2012

Nice body scrub.

greasy, poor exfoliation

Posted by Reviewer1901447 on Apr 24, 2012

I requested a refund or exchange of this product but received no response from iherb. I have always been well pleased with their products. Not this time! It made me itch terribly and moisturizes well but very greasy to work with. After bath my skin felt great but I didn't enjoy the bath experience and there was no exfoliation.

love it

Posted by Reviewer1379530 on Mar 14, 2012

amazing smell, great teksture, live my skin smooth an moisturized

Love it!!

Posted by Reviewer1511810 on Mar 09, 2012

Great smell and texture. Smells kind of lemony and the texture is thick, you feel how it really scrubs, although I wouldn't use it on delicate areas. I use it mostly on my feet and it really makes a difference. After using it, the skin is so smooth and moisturized. I definitely recommend it.

Excellent Product.

Posted by Reviewer2452174 on Mar 05, 2012

This is a beautiful and luxurious product. My skin felt amazing after using it. I recommend using it once a week for a healthy glow. The fragrance is lovely and fresh.Just as good as the products the professionals use.Excellent value for money.

good

Posted by Reviewer1258837 on Feb 27, 2012

after it I even don't need at any body lotion. But not very easy in use. Good for home, but I wouldn't take it in trips.

Good Exfoliator

Posted by Reviewer2472986 on Feb 25, 2012

This is a good exfoliator for skin in dry climates. The sea salt does good to exfoliate while the oils help at the same time to put moisture back into the skin. Smells great too.

Amazing body scrub!

Posted by Reviewer2397898 on Feb 10, 2012

I just love it. The natural oil in this scrub make my skin very smooth and this only by use 1-2 times each week. After that I don't need to put any lotion on my skin, it's clear and oily in the same time, I love the smell and the feeling from using this. Thank you, iherb!

love alba products

Posted by Reviewer2158489 on Jan 06, 2012

This has a wonderful smell. Will buy more of their products

the best

Posted by Reviewer1932926 on Dec 26, 2011

the best scrub!the smell is fantastic! the skin become very soft and aroma. will bye again