Wish it came in a bigger size.

Posted by 5262210988093464849 on Aug 13, 2015

Wish this product came in a bigger size, since I have very thick hair and besides that I am very sensitive to all kind of fragrances in hair products. My hair loves cremes so this product is right for my hair. I hope Alba Botanica come with more products of this fragrace free line. For example a good moisturizer that also does not contain keratine. For now I like this line and will keep an eye for new products of it.

Not good

Posted by Reviewer1692819 on Dec 03, 2012

Hair looks dirty and dry after using the cream.

Good FF Hair product

Posted by 5053040428578630556 on Jun 22, 2013

No Smell! Gives hair a slightly odd texture, but sometimes that's helpful.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer3086824 on Jul 16, 2012

I like the leave-in conditioner better.

Good product, scent-free (might be too heavy for light hair but I don't know)

Posted by 5031969412220311632 on Dec 01, 2016

Yup, it's doesn't smell (wet or dry) and it holds my hair in place. I have thick wavy hair and I need to be careful that I don't put too much of this product on as it can be heavy (I don't wash my hair every day and use a mild shampoo so this is an issue). I think if used sparingly if might work for lighter hair textures as well, especially for those who wash with regular shampoo.

really no fragrance (and good)

Posted by 4870666215488611135 on Aug 05, 2015

my nose is really sensitive so I can only use products with no perfume, fragrance or even chemical smell. this product has absolutely none, which is great, after trying many others who claimed "fragrance-free". I need a product that just adds a bit of body to my hair, and this one does that very nicely.

dry hair

Posted by Reviewer2284899 on Aug 01, 2013

When I blow dry my hair it always looks damaged and dry, the style cream has alleviated this problem. My hair looks healthier.

Yes in summer, not during winter....

Posted by 5324503343877292981 on Feb 19, 2016

Although I love products of Alba Botanica, this style cream is too soft for my curly hair in winter times. It will work in summer, I love the fact that curls stay "soft" after applying.