Good-bye dry skin!

Posted by Reviewer2108972 on Jul 20, 2008

I moved to Colorado from the Midwest and have yet become acclimated to the dryness after 4 years. My skin constantly felt dry and flaky, no matter what. I had to use those heavy body creams to get any relief. Then I tried this product on a whim. I love it! It's light, has a pleasant fragrance and absorbs quickly. I don't know how something so light can soothe my dry skin so wonderfully without leaving me feeling greasy. I can't wear heavy purfumed lotions because of my job and this is perfect! As another person mentioned the price for the size is well worth it. The bottle lasts forever. This is a fantastic day-to-day lotion and I can't say how much I love it!

Maximum Dry Skin Formula

Posted by Reviewer1184080 on Aug 09, 2008

This is the best price for the best body lotion I've used so far. It doesn't feel greasy, and the alpha hydroxy doesn't irritate my skin. I live in the desert, which really puts lotion to the test. It's also got a nice light scent that isn't overbearing.

No more dry skin

Posted by Reviewer1998790 on May 15, 2008

My skin was always very dry and itchy. To make thing worse we moved to Nevada, where air is sooooo dry. I've used this lotion for a week and my skin has a glow and doesn't itch anymore

Great Lotion

Posted by Reviewer2234017 on Sep 13, 2008

This is a very good lotion and with my skin allergies it is great - no problems. And the price here at iHerb is great. i saw it at Target today and knew i'd gotten the best bargain on it from iHerb!

The Best Ever

Posted by Reviewer3086926 on May 28, 2009

I hope this is never discontinued. I am dry, sensitive and allergic to most things. But I can use this! It works wonders and doesn't give me headaches or rashes or other scary pathologies.

The Best Lotion Ever!!!

Posted by Reviewer2471416 on Jul 10, 2009

I have really sensitive skin and used to get razor burn when I'd put lotion on after shaving, but this lotion has repaired my skin. I've been using the regular unscented version for about 7 years now, this is the first time I've bought the maximum dry skin, scented version but it sems to work just as well. I have and will always recomend this lotion to everyone, especially anyone with problem skin!!!!

iHerb

Posted by Reviewer2933729 on Apr 11, 2008

I love my Alba lotions. I use to be able to get them at a store near me in my hometown. Now, we are out in the country and it's not as easy to do in-store shopping. iHerb does a great job: easy-to-use screens when ordering, good prices, and fast shipping.

Very strong scent

Posted by Reviewer1580303 on Apr 03, 2011

It moisturizes well, but the flowery scent is so strong and nauseated me so regrettably I threw it away. I wish I'd checked the label more carefully so I would have known there was perfume in it... I'll try the unscented one the next time.

My 2nd bottle

Posted by Reviewer1060337 on Mar 04, 2011

Tried sooo many lotions and this one is the BEST ! No allergy reactions considering I have Eczema and HYPER Sensitive skin. I apply this right after my shower and it absorbs into my skin nicely. I don't find this greasy at all. And the scent is nice too, not too overpowering. I've gave a small sample to a friend who has Eczema which is worse then mine and he ordered this from iHerb too !!!

Best lotion I've ever used

Posted by Reviewer1727893 on Jan 29, 2009

Most lotions do nothing for my very dry skin but this one is WONDERFUL!! It's a great value too with such a large bottle that lasts a long time.