New To iHerb?

Alba Botanica, Very Emollient Body Lotion, Maximum, 32 oz (907 g)

Good-bye dry skin!

Posted by Reviewer2108972 on Jul 20, 2008

I moved to Colorado from the Midwest and have yet become acclimated to the dryness after 4 years. My skin constantly felt dry and flaky, no matter what. I had to use those heavy body creams to get any relief. Then I tried this product on a whim. I love it! It's light, has a pleasant fragrance and absorbs quickly. I don't know how something so light can soothe my dry skin so wonderfully without leaving me feeling greasy. I can't wear heavy purfumed lotions because of my job and this is perfect! As another person mentioned the price for the size is well worth it. The bottle lasts forever. This is a fantastic day-to-day lotion and I can't say how much I love it!

Maximum Dry Skin Formula

Posted by Reviewer1184080 on Aug 09, 2008

This is the best price for the best body lotion I've used so far. It doesn't feel greasy, and the alpha hydroxy doesn't irritate my skin. I live in the desert, which really puts lotion to the test. It's also got a nice light scent that isn't overbearing.

No more dry skin

Posted by Reviewer1998790 on May 15, 2008

My skin was always very dry and itchy. To make thing worse we moved to Nevada, where air is sooooo dry. I've used this lotion for a week and my skin has a glow and doesn't itch anymore

Great Lotion

Posted by Reviewer2234017 on Sep 13, 2008

This is a very good lotion and with my skin allergies it is great - no problems. And the price here at iHerb is great. i saw it at Target today and knew i'd gotten the best bargain on it from iHerb!

The Best Ever

Posted by Reviewer3086926 on May 28, 2009

I hope this is never discontinued. I am dry, sensitive and allergic to most things. But I can use this! It works wonders and doesn't give me headaches or rashes or other scary pathologies.