Alka seltzer gold

Posted by 4616610155474966458 on Apr 01, 2014

I am very happy with this purchase. . I have lyme disease and this product helps tone down the inflammation which occurs during herheimer reactions and in general.

Not sure if there's full disclosure on all ingredients here?

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 10, 2014

I don't like when they change boxes, design or bottles. This always means changed formula and is a red flag for me. This used to come in an orange box, now it's too easy to get confused at the store and grab the wrong one if you don't see "Gold" and you send someone else to pick it up for you. Please note: although iHerb lists "Anhydrous citric acid 1000 mg", this is nowhere on the box now! It used to be on the old box. Is this needed for health effects? I do not know. I take this when I wake up with brain pressure and it's a symptom for me of hepatic encephalopathy. I take this when I run out of other electrolytes such as coconut water (this is somewhat cheaper and lasts a bit longer) and need bubbles; it also alkalizes my system pretty fast. It works well for that. Would be good to know what happened with this mystery ingredient, why it's nowhere on the box and whether it's in the product or not. Also wondering if it comes from GMO corn. I've only taken 2 since I bought this. Otherwise it tastes the same it always did and works well for what it is. It is however not for pain relief.

great for food reactions

Posted by Reviewer1036521 on Apr 28, 2016

When I eat something that does not agree with me this is what gives me immediate relief. Doc recommended for all food reactions.

소화안되고 위 속쓰리고

Posted by 5555378146442085462 on Sep 25, 2014

heartburn이랑 gold랑 둘다 좋긴한데 요게 좀 더 좋은듯해여.

Exactly what was advertised

Posted by 5283323571082681694 on Apr 29, 2014

I am very happy with this product. It is impossible to find Alka-Seltzer Gold in stores so I was very relieved to be able to order them from Iherb. They are a very reasonable price and I was impressed at the shipping speed. I will be ordering again in the near future. Thank you.

Good product.

Posted by 5252844991161810676 on Nov 30, 2016

I use Alka-seltzer gold for my Lyme disease. It works well to keep my system alkaline and as a detox.

great seller

Posted by 5456532518437497609 on Jan 18, 2014

great seller

Helps herxing for people with Lyme

Posted by 5354222219279795435 on Jun 27, 2016

A great product that takes a couple of hours to feel benefits but greatly reduces my lower legs from severe "crawling" painsand reduces joint pains

Excellent for helping reduce pain of inflammatory headaches

Posted by 5428146463325850825 on Oct 05, 2016

I use this to try and give my body a quick alkaline shift when getting headaches, most times its enough to get away without having to take any medications specific to pain relief.

Life saver

Posted by iHerbBalkan on Nov 04, 2016

Really great product. On several occasions it helped me tremendously and only in couple of minutes. If you overeat or over-drink occasionally you must have this :)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »