The only PH booster with a patent

Posted by 5407530485316869235 on Jan 07, 2014

Like everything else, there are many products competing with each other in every category. I chose Alkalife because the actually have a patent for their formula. For me, that's enough to make my decision. I try to raise my pH level to help fight my cancer. I take it with my doctor's consent, and I write this review in my own personal context only

Need to take them regularly

Posted by 4675693113332834525 on Jan 29, 2015

I got these recommended by my therapist in place of water with soda bicarbonate to raise the ph level of my urine as I have recurrent UTIs. Soda was working well, but sometimes I forgot to "top up" an amy urine was acidic again. (FYI, the e.coli multiplies in acidic environment, so one should not take cranberries as the make the urine more acidic! ) These drops seem to work provided you take them really every 3 hours and they only raise the ph to 6.5 and keep it there, whereas soda raises it more, which could be a problem if you overdo.

Best one yet!!!

Posted by Reviewer2109998 on Jan 06, 2015

I have been suffering from Gerd/Silent Reflux for over a year now and I have tried other ph drops, and while they worked okay this brand has been so much better for me. I notice the difference immediately and will stick with this brand from now on.

Works OK for neutralizing drinking water or tea, but not so well for neutralizing more acidous liquids

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on May 15, 2016

Works OK for neutralizing water. Unfortunately, you need very many drops to neutralize for example yoghurt. I wish the manufacturer told us some hints, how many drops per certain amount of yoghurt or kefir. . . See my profile for more reviews.

Do your math people!

Posted by Reviewer1797456 on Oct 23, 2014

This product is great value and top notch! You get 360 servings! Check out their website, these people know their stuff.

Alkalife pH Booster Drops

Posted by 5402852394816430996 on Nov 14, 2014

We have used this product for 4 years now , with a 6 month gap. Could not wait to resume and benefits felt within days. Service and delivery exemplary. Thankyou I Herb

Never drink my water without this stuff

Posted by Reviewer3273441 on Aug 12, 2014

Keeps the body's ph at a normal level - this is a must when suffering with IC.

Convenient

Posted by 4612120995713906551 on May 10, 2016

Really convenient way to alkalise my water when I'm on the go and away from my filter at home.

Good Product

Posted by 5672034991681305431 on Dec 11, 2015

I like being able to get the PH up in my water

Great for alkalizing!

Posted by 5529362812069115021 on Aug 03, 2016

I wouldn't be able to live without this. I use it in my coffee, tea, water, shakes and soups to increase their PH. I have Interstitial Cystitis so I can't handle anything acidic but this has helped and I can now even enjoy the occasional coffee.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »