Alkazone, Alkaline Booster with Antioxidant, 1.2 fl oz

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

alkazone helps in so many ways

Posted by Reviewer2578920 From Washington on Oct 16, 2011

I used to have to use prilosec for about 20 years and I asked God to please help me get off this drug. He showed me that slippery elm powder capsules helped. They not only helped but they healed whatever it was that made my body so acidic. Then I met an old military D.O. and he does full body - every joint - massage. My neck and spine were constantly getting "out". He told me that if I were more alkaline then my joints would stay where they belonged. It's TRUE!!!!!!!!!!! So I started using this product alkazone and I am totally amazed. I used to go to the chiropractor 2 -3 times per week. Now I go maybe once a month. Of course he taught my husband how to do what he does. Yaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Alkazone!!!!!!!!!! This is the most inexpensive place I have found. Will continue to buy this product. Oh and slippery elm also helps a cough that keeps you up at night. Country Ways

Fast and effective!

Posted by Reviewer2166867 From Korea, Republic of on Feb 16, 2013

Wow! Before starting on these drops, the pH of my morning urine was 5.0-5.75--VERY acidic! I was horrified because I eat only fruit, vegetables, eggs, nuts, organic meat and fish... And here I was acidic! So, I took the drops as directed, 5 times a day, and after just ONE DAY, the pH of my urine rose to 6.0-6.5! Yeah!!! What a blessing! WELL worth the money!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2193010 From Netherlands on Mar 18, 2013

I love this product. Used alkalife before but that is based on sodium, this one based on potassium. Personally I used it for muscle pains, my mother uses it for gout problems in her fingers.

Effective alkalizer

Posted by Reviewer2557315 From Canada on Nov 16, 2010

Tastless, easily added to tea, juice or water. Does a good job keeping pH alkaline (using test strips). I'm using it this winter to avoid getting sick. Viruses and bacterias cannot live in alkaline environments. Will see how it goes.

Great!!!

Posted by Reviewer2141573 From Louisiana on Feb 14, 2010

Does wonderful job of stopping acid and thus relieving pain!!!!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »