Alkazone, pH Test Strips for Water, 50 Test Strips

4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews

Good for Simple Water Testing

Posted by 5335441676545868570 on Mar 10, 2013

After trying out test strips, I read that they were not always accurate. So, I researched digital meters and found out they can be fickle. The best meters, of course, are out of my price range, and all I want to do is test my drinking water. I couldn't find a better choice for the money, and if I doubt a test strip reading, I can just try, again with a new one. It seems to be accurate because the levels changed when I added different amounts of alkalizing drops. I'm sure it's not as accurate as professional lab meters, but it seems to work fine for simple water testing. You just match the colors up as closely as you can. They have two colors on the strip which is better than those that have only one.

Not so great

Posted by Reviewer2608986 on Nov 22, 2011

Doesn't really seem to be very accurate. I agree with another reviewer that it was a waste of money.

good

Posted by Reviewer2259261 on Feb 26, 2012

good

alkaline water strips

Posted by Reviewer2868174 on Sep 21, 2011

seem to work as well as any other - I will order again