Finally a Quality Product

Posted by Reviewer1516441 on Feb 22, 2008

I was so tired of taking a handful of pills just to get some calcium and magnesium into my body. This product is great tasting and also you get 1000mg of calcium and 500 mg of magnesium in ONE tablespoon!!!! Try it out.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2018248 on Feb 25, 2009

Elemental calcium & magnesium are easy to absorb according to what I have read. Great product just hide it in something good enough that the taste although mild it is there.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1725305 on Jan 27, 2009

I have used this product for years. I like it because it is a powder and goes into the system much better than a tablet or caps. Also like the fast service of IHerb and their easy program to use.

Chalky, but mostly tasteless

Posted by Umbridge on May 21, 2012

This isn't bad, except for the last gulp of the glass, where things are a bit chalky. I try to swirl it around in between sips, but it seems not matter what there's some residual chalkiness. I think these are good value though, and great for those who perhaps have weaker digestion and don't do well with the capsules (like me). If you are new to calcium supplementation, I suggest working your way up to the full dose over several weeks, otherwise you may get constipated. Just a word of advice from someone who learned by experience!

All One, Nutritech, Calcium Complex

Posted by Reviewer2135114 on Aug 18, 2011

This product is powdered , which I wanted, but does not dissolve in liquid, no matter how much you stir or shake. Bottom of glass winds up being coated with a white, grainy film and thick white residue and I wonder how much of the vitamin is going down my throat and how much is being washed down the drain.

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2232923 on Dec 06, 2009

I was sure hoping I would like this product because it would be very easy to blend into my morning smoothie. However, it does not dissolve (at least in the amount of time I am willing to wait). It's like chewing ground up oyster shells. Also tried it in plain fruit juice - same thing.

Glad to have found this site.

Posted by Reviewer2670576 on Feb 26, 2009

My local healthfood store was carrying this product along with the multiple vitamin & mineral powder for considerably more money. I will definitely continue to order my supplements through this website.

All One Calcium

Posted by Reviewer1246993 on Nov 18, 2009

it tastes good and is easy to take...

Product and Service

Posted by Reviewer1824775 on Mar 18, 2008

This is an excellent product and iHerb's service is unmatched. I receive my orders in at most 3 days.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3278206 on Oct 11, 2008

Calcium that is so easy to take. Just stir it into the All One Multiple Vitamin and Mineral Powder. No more extra pills to swallow!