Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

All One, Nutritech, Liquid Life Multi Vitamin, Fruit Flavor, 32 oz (946 ml)

Liquid Life New Formulation is Superb

7 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by mokhsein on Dec 12, 2012

I've been a regular user of Liquid Life for more than 10 years. There was an earlier reformulation released in April 2008. However with the present reformulation just released, when I looked at the Supplement Facts I must say OMG the manufacturers have really gone all out to deliver THE ultimate liquid vitamins/minerals/supplements product at a very competitive price. What I also find amazing is that the Vitamin D3 content is in keeping with the latest medical research. I do read up about such things and this article at http://www.laddmcnamara.com/Vitamin-D.html tells the whole truth about it. Superb!!

muy buenas vitaminas!!!

Posted by Reviewer3272035 on Aug 29, 2013

primera vez que compro este producto muy buen producto y el precio es muy razonable.

Love It

Posted by Reviewer1390426 on Oct 19, 2013

I simply can't be without this I go through several bottles a month because I'm a larger person I have to take more. This is one of the best and least expensive liquid multi vitamins on the market in my never to be humble opinion.

All One Nutritech,Liquid Life Multi Vitamin, Fruit Flavor,32 oz.

Posted by 5027419668730640880 on Dec 30, 2014

Hi Reader, whe like the product it gives all the Vitamins You need that is what we think, we bought all ready several times and we Like it. Thank you for the good and exelent service its always on time, and that all the way to the Netherlands good companie this I-Herb Have a good New Year and we will contact again in 2015, Best regards, Thank You Willem Moorman