Huge disappointment

Posted by Flicka on Mar 12, 2014

I cannot use this because I just simply cannot get myself to drink or eat anything that has this powder in it. The smell is awful and the taste is even worse.

All One Powder

Posted by Reviewer1823794 on May 06, 2010

I love the stuff! It taste great in a shaker w/juice in the morning...My husband likes taking it too!!

Great Multiple Vitamin Powder

Posted by Reviewer1726352 on Oct 25, 2010

My husband and I both use this and have been really pleased with it. We are very impressed with the service from iHerb.

Can't function without it!!!!!

Posted by 4718401772723493680 on Aug 18, 2013

I have been using All One Vitamin & Mineral for years after having tried soooo very many others....this product is by far the best vitamin & mineral product around!

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2877949 on Dec 19, 2015

I have been using All One products for years and I wouldn't start my day without it. I put it in a breakfast smoothie and it tastes great to me!

I like it

Posted by Reviewer1913007 on May 06, 2006

I like the idea of using a powdered vitamin supplement as opposed to pills. I think it is probably more readily absorbed. It is a little cumbersome to mix the vitamin in juice each morning. I use a blender, because that's the only way it blends well. Overall, it's a very good product and I would recommend it highly.

Great Product-Great Price!

Posted by Reviewer2634961 on Mar 23, 2007

Mixes super well in my bullet blender and tastes good with juice. I like the product!

All In One

Posted by Reviewer2316964 on Nov 13, 2007

I blend with OJ every morning and do not have to take a lot of pills!

All One

Posted by Reviewer1281435 on Jan 02, 2008

Excellent

Balanced formula

Posted by Reviewer2319406 on Jul 04, 2008

This formula is well-balanced and assimilates better for me than most multiple vitamins in tablet or capsule form. I mix it with milk to enjoy its faintly cereal taste.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »