Multiple Vitamins & Minerals

Posted by Reviewer1981545 on Mar 21, 2009

The rice based powder dissolves quickly in water and is easily digested and put to use fueling my over-60-year-old body. I probably use less than the recommended daily dose, but I try to eat well and get vitamins and minerals from my food and drink as well.

Finest form in vitamins.

Posted by Reviewer2072941 on Sep 13, 2009

Earlier this year, I purchased the senior formula by Nutritech from iHerb for a loved one. After hearing great results, I decided to buy this formula for myself. Definitely felt the difference soon after, since It's readily absorbed and well worth the purchase. Thanks for stocking this great line, will do business again.

All One Nutritech Rice Base Multiple Vitamin & Mineral Powder

Posted by Reviewer2485143 on Nov 30, 2009

Quality product. Great price. Speedy delivery. I have been using this for several years now.

age related

Posted by Reviewer2488582 on Aug 18, 2007

My kinesiologist has found that older clients of hers--I am 77--assimilate this product better than other products of this nature.

So far so good!

Posted by Reviewer2498023 on Nov 19, 2007

This product came highly recommended by a doctor I consult with, so I took her advice right away. I have some serious digestive issues, and I'm starting at a fraction of the recommended dose, and so far it's working for me. I like the taste of it as well! It's nice that it's rice based to help those with certain dietary needs.

excellent product.

Posted by Reviewer1890952 on Jan 23, 2008

easy to use in protein shakes. Very digestable, I defintely feel better when taking this product. Good price, good ingredients, great results.

Fantastic Product

Posted by Reviewer2254515 on May 31, 2012

This a fantastic comprehensive clean product.

Makes a Great Smoothie

Posted by Reviewer2465118 on Apr 12, 2009

Excellent with Soy Milk or Rice Dream, a banana or other fruit and/or flavoring. Lots more fun than popping a vitamin pill!

Replaces a handful of pills; vegan!

Posted by Reviewer3229036 on Apr 13, 2007

I can take only so many pills, and this replaces many! Plus, the flavor is very neutral (mixes well with plain juice; I like OJ) and also has vegan protein.

great daily vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2815482 on Feb 02, 2010

Excellent multi vitamin. I feel more alert and energized when I use it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »