Great Multi Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2338923 on Jan 26, 2009

This is a superb multiple vitamin and mineral powder. I have been taking it for years. It's great for anyone, but especially those who have difficulty swallowing pills. You would have to take several pills in order to get the benefits in one serving of this powder formula.

I felt so good even as I was drinking the very first glass

Posted by Reviewer2468235 on Jan 17, 2012

I feel very much more vital and energetic since starting with this product. My mood is brighter and my body feels good again.

Good Taste with Emergen-C

Posted by Reviewer2584656 on Aug 30, 2009

We mix a teaspoon of the All One, Rice Base, into the Emergen-C to help it taste better. Give it a try and see what we mean...

All One multiple vitamin and mineral powder

Posted by Reviewer2901385 on Dec 24, 2008

The best combination of vitamins and minerals on the market, in an easy to swallow powdered form.

multivitamin

Posted by 5251687022209801566 on Jul 03, 2016

Nagyon jó már másodikat rendelem!

EXCELLENT WAY TO TAKE VITS AND MINS

Posted by Reviewer3031617 on Oct 21, 2012

With protein powder, psyllium husks and soy milk, this makes an excellent lunch. My wife doesn't like swallowing pills and is very happy to take her vitamins and minerals this way. Good product.

Great product

Posted by 5389747204349397468 on Apr 21, 2014

Much more convenient then a multivitamin pill. Has a well rounded dose of vitamins and minerals. Its a little hard to drink when mixed in water on its own, but I usually mix it in a protein shake after the gym and you can't taste it

efficient and easy way to order products

Posted by Reviewer1694406 on Apr 20, 2011

used product for years and really like it am now gluten free and this meets my needs

Too much of some vitamins is dangerous

Posted by 4832793084944219705 on Oct 13, 2016

I began using this vitamin as of yesterday mainly because it is powder and so I can mix it with my daily shake and I will not need to swallow huge tablets. However I take this product with great care because there are too much vitamin A, E and D2 in this. Too much vitamin A and E can be harmful for the body (especially E can cause cancer). There is way too much vitamin D2 in this powder however vitamin D2 is not bio available orally and it must be gained through sun exposure. And interestingly there is no vitamin D3, which is exactly the one you will need to amplify your bone and muscle density!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »