All One, Nutritech, TRC Minerals, Liquid Concentrate, 32 oz (946 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

this is my chosen one - my daily Plant Derived minerals..

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

both the east and the west cultures have found a way to complete our dietary deficiency of trace elements and minerals as well as agriculture needs for humic and fulvic acid,in the west it happened 90 years ago by T.J Clark in the Utah deposit of the prehistoric Eden era and has been called colloidal minerals.today we can find different deposits around the world including New Mexico, Wyoming, North Dakota and ionic minerals extracted from the sea.in the east the ayuverdic medicine as well as the natives found in the Altai, Himalaya and Caucasus mountains are using humic acid extracted from shilajit for hundreds of years,also called moomiyo / mumio / shilajeet / mumijo or salajeet(سلاجیت),in english its called black asphaltum or Asphaltum punjabianum in latin.in the past,before 1882,the main source of energy was coal including heating the house in winters,little is talked about the remining wood ashes would be used and sold as a fertilizer for home/industrial grown food like fruits,nuts,grains and vegetables(guess what-ash contains over 70 minerals that the plants would get from it and humans got from the plant and so on...today we have NPK so we're at least 67 minerals short!) i am currently comparing several forms of this humic and fulvic acid extractions offered as a supplement after i learned the benefits of this type of supplement from Dr Joel Wallach (highly recommend to listen to him,he's a life saver and a funny guy) of Youngevity products which has a similar product that actually taste the same as this one,this is my indication that this product is from the same origin (the Great Salt Lake in Utah) , other products from this sort taste completely different as well as doesn't help me with my mild headaches like this 2 products does.the only thing i find questionable in this product is the content of EDTA which i don't think is necessary but there is no side effects or different taste to it and shouldn't be harmful so it doesn't bother me,but still i would prefer see a written dosage of EDTA in each serving to be on the safe side.for a daily use i take 1 or 2 Tbsp and for my headaches i take 4 or 5 Tbsp...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

best product

Posted by 4837498771826619626 on Aug 24, 2013

best ever product!!! plant derivated , good price and very important for health .Thank you

I drink it every day.

Posted by 5586896955355261579 on Jan 17, 2014

Minerals are an essential supplement for all. This is a nice well priced bottle. My regular purchase. Thank you iHerb

very good

Posted by 5632236252799714622 on Feb 24, 2014

I really like this one, I can feel the differnce on my nails and skin use ut everyday in my green morning drink

Great Ingredients; Taste.... not so much

Posted by InfoWarrior on Apr 25, 2013

I commend the makers of this product for sticking to only pure ingredients, with no artificial chemicals or preservatives. But be warned, the taste is very strong, and very unpleasant. Even in a fruit smoothie, I can still taste it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »