You mean Pump Squirt!

Posted by 5483242500948390047 on Jan 20, 2016

I like this natural bug spray, the scent of it and that it is free of harmful chemicals while still seeming to work well. The delivery system of it however is awful. The product is more of a lotion that a spray, so it can really only be applied to the skin, rather than being misted over hair and clothing. So that is a major drawback, and the pump squirts it out in more of a stream of lotion as opposed to a spray, with tends to make a mess of everything. I was surprisingly disappointed based on the reviews it got.

It works without damaging skin

Posted by Reviewer1313067 on Dec 12, 2015

We tried this during the summer and during our families visit from Europe and it worked as promised!

This works

Posted by Reviewer1625550 on Nov 22, 2015

I was in Lapland, Finland in the summer. I must admit, I had to keep reapplying every half hour to my exposed skin but I only had two bites over two days. It can be greasy and reapplying is a little annoying but I am glad it worked.

very good

Posted by 5699425959588916357 on Aug 03, 2015

pleasant smells too

Effective

Posted by 5568247092528506230 on Jul 18, 2015

Does what it's supposed to do.

The smell is extremely strong

Posted by 4774596650944759439 on May 29, 2015

Compared to the chemical repellent by Pearl's, this one has a strong odor and the liquid is white in color Rmb to avoid spraying it on ur clothes (what I usually do)

Smell is ok but have not used against mozzies...

Posted by adamuses on May 17, 2015

Smell is ok but have not used against mozzies...

Works great!

Posted by 5301433819561253083 on Aug 19, 2014

I am a mosquito magnet and am also allergic to their bites. This stuff is new to me - have used it three times now and it does a very nice job - no bites! Not really crazy on the smell but the smell does not last real long. That is works is most important to me! While this is in a spray bottle, you would need to spray it into your hand and then apply.

Works well.

Posted by 5617455477793711848 on Aug 08, 2014

Perhaps it's because it comes in a spray bottle, but I didn't find this as effective as the Badger Balm I purchased at the same time. My suggestion is that you apply it LIBERALLY, as the bugs will get you wherever you missed some spots.

Awesome product

Posted by 5168250539470220033 on Jul 09, 2014

I bought several of these to use on my family. Yes, there is a smell, but it is a natural smell of citronella verses a chemical smell, and after awhile, I don't even notice. It is oil based, so spray cautiously near clothing, wood floors, furniture, etc. Works wonderfully well and I have no problems using it as it isn't full of DEET or other chemicals. keeps the gnats from biting (which we have TONS of here) and mosquitos stay away too. Highly recommend and will use again and again on my family.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »