All Terrain, Kids Herbal Armor, Natural Insect Repellent, 4 fl oz (120 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 76 reviews
Reviews 3-star

Strong Smell. TG it's natural!

Posted by Reviewer2232318 From Japan on Sep 28, 2009

I bought this for my 3yr old who is always attracting mosquitos. It seems to work, but the smell is very strong, like I just sprayed her with Pledge wood cleaner. If it wasn't natural I might not use it because of the smell, but it does seem to work by keeping the bugs away. She doesn't seem to mind the smell and it does go away a little bit in about an hour.

OK from Hong Kong

Posted by Reviewer1479575 From Hong Kong on Nov 02, 2011

I bought it especially for my son coz the repellent is without the ingredient of DEET. He seems quite fine with it. But for me, it doesn't work at all and I kept kissing by mosquitos although I had put quite a lot portion on my skin. I'd better switch back to the normal repellent with DEET ingredient for myself.

not so effective

Posted by Reviewer2361280 From Moldova, Republic of on Jan 18, 2012

I bought it last summer and used several times, this product was not so effectiv, it didn't stop some mosquitoes to bite me, and the smell was too strong the first minutes, my daughter didn't like the smell and refused to use it.

nothing special

Posted by Reviewer3327222 From Singapore on Aug 04, 2012

Nothing special

Seems ok

Posted by 4976244047444869948 on Jul 20, 2013

No issues with the product