July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

All Terrain, Kids Herbal Armor, Natural Insect Repellent, 4 fl oz (120 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 80 reviews
Reviews 1-star

bad product

Posted by Reviewer3122792 on Sep 03, 2011

I was excited about getting this product so as soon as I got it, my children and I decided to take a walk in the woods. My son was sitting and I squirted 1 squirt on his leg and the product splashed off his leg and straight into his eye. This does not spray like an aerosol. It`s like a liquid lotion that should be poured not squirted because it splats everywhere when squirted. The next time I tried to use the product, I squirted it in my own hand away from my daughter. I generously rubbed the product all over my daughter and myself. My daughter complained of the smell but I thought if it works then we can live with the smell, but after walking in the woods we both came home with mosquito bites. The product did not work for either of us. I won`t buy it again.

Faulty Pump

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jul 03, 2012

I like the smell and the cooling effect on the skin but am disappointed by the pump. I cannot pin point any possible damage caused by shipping but it cannot dispense in a spray from day one. The liquid content just leak from all angles. It is also not very effective against mosquitoes. I still get bitten within 2 hours of application! Now I am using it for bathroom aromatherapy instead.

Posted by Reviewer2589897 on Jul 30, 2012

This does not spray like an aerosol.The product did not work for either of us.

the spray doesn't come liquid well

Posted by Reviewer1466261 on Aug 06, 2012

The spray doesn't come liquid well. it's like lotion. I just don't like the container.